“Great views”

Ranked #9 of 66 Restaurants in Sandwich
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Description: Marshland Restaurants have been a staple of Cape Cod for 50 years. The Original Marshland, Marshland Too at 315 Cotuit Rd in Sandwich, and the latest addition, Marshland 3A at 986 State Rd in Plymouth, MA serve fresh seafood, baked goods, and a great variety of American cuisine. Too's Tavern located at Marshland Too is a full service sports bar serving a full and late night menu as well as a selection of specialty cocktails. Marshland is famous for its bakery and hardy breakfast, as well as an affordable delicious offering of great entrees for every meal. Make Marshland a Part of your Summer!
Reviewed April 24, 2013

The seafood chowder was terrific. The service is great. The dining area is very pleasant and comfortable. The view of the marsh outside is beautiful. The food prices are reasonable.

1  Thank speed40
There are newer reviews for Marshland Restaurants & Bakeries

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I haven't been to Marshlands in a while. It has a country feel to the place, good food, prices are not bad, and friendly staff. I was there for lunch and got the meatloaf with mashed potatoes and zucchini. Large portion for a lunch and I think it was $8.99. They also have a bakery right next door. The only thing I don't like is when it's full you have to sit at the counter.

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Marshland is like a casual diner, but what a great place! The service is friendly and proficient. The food is fantastic! Ingredients are super- fresh. Most of our party had seafood, and all of us were extremely happy with our choices! I had fish & chips which came with an side of coleslaw. I never eat the slaw, but after tasting it ended up eating most of it. My friend had the lobster bisque & I had a taste- wow! You should order it!!
Prices aren't cheap but are so worth it!
I recommend if you're in the area, give it a try!

1  Thank Whacktoria
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Have visited here 3 times in the last two weeks. Friday nights is Prime Rib ... the meat is not doctored up with too many herbs/ seasonings or sauces. Just the roasted meat !! Comes with two sides & a huge fresh popover - sadly, last night we got there too late and ran out of popovers. Hubby tried the Stuffed Cohog which was one of the "Best Things I Ever Ate" from TV. It was very, very large, well seasoned and rich. Came with drawn butter for dipping. Good app to share. The table next to us ordered dessert and they all seemed pleased with them. Maybe next time we will save room ! Also will try them breakfast next week.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The Marshland has a diverse menu of delicious food. Great for families. A good value and casual enough that you can relax!