“Great lunch.”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Great lunch.”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We came here after seeing all of the great reviews and we were not disappointed. It took me quite some time to order between the incredible menu and the specials board. Both of our lunches were very good. The prices were quite reasonable for Cape Cod. Our server was super friendly and attentive. It does lack in atmosphere, but my understanding is that improves in the evening.

• Visited July 2014

Falmouth, MA
“New favorite spot!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Canterbury is quickly becoming my favorite drink/dinner spot. With a great menu selection - mostly American fare and some knock-out Italian selections and killer nightly specials (including homemade gnocchi sometimes) you can't really go wrong. There is definitely something for everyone. The desert selections are also fantastic and made fresh daily. I'm slowly working my way through the menu and haven't been disappointed yet! Give them a try!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank enit180
Mashpee, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Canterbury Cuisine, this could be the restaurant you have been looking for.”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Canterbury Cuisine (formally Canterbury Café) a small restaurant in a strip mall off of Cotuit Rd. in Sandwich, is my go to restaurant for breakfast and dinner. Although there are closer places I could eat at, I do not go out to eat often so when I do go, I want to make sure that I can count on good food at a decent price and good service. This family owned restaurant has just those qualifications. I can order what I want, cooked to my liking, and even substitute items (ie. fruit instead of home fries at breakfast or mashed potatoes instead of rice at dinner.) and always served by one of their competent wait staff. Their dinner menu has something for everyone, prepared with the expertise of their gourmet chef. Oh yes, make sure you save room for dessert!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Susan J
Mashpee, MA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Canterbury Cuisine is the best kept secret in Sandwich”
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

I have selfishly resisted letting everyone know how great the food is at this restaurant because I love being able to go and most of the time get in without a wait. But I have to give credit where credit is due. The chef has managed to create a diverse menu with food that is reasonably priced and of comparable quality to many of the finest restaurants. Last night I had the sesame crusted salmon with lemon risotto and asparagus spears. Divine!!
Casual for breakfast and lunch, the restaurant undergoes a transformation in the evening with white table cloths, flowers and cloth napkins...something you wouldn't expect in a strip mall setting. Try it for yourself; I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Patricia G
Wellesley, Massachusetts
“Great find”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

This restaurant has a comfortable and unassuming atmosphere. I visited with my wife and we ordered lentils soup, house salad, wasabi ahi tuna, scrod francaise paired with Chianti.
We were very happy with our choices. The presentation was good and the taste bright, fresh and delicious. The prices are quite reasonable. We will be back for sure.

• Visited February 2014