“Tasty, clean, fast and friendly”
Review of Canterbury Cuisine

Canterbury Cuisine
Ranked #43 of 68 Restaurants in Sandwich
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Tasty, clean, fast and friendly”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

This place really has everything you want in a breakfast joint. I went in with my two young children very early in the middle of the week. There was no one there yet, but it was filling up by the time we left.

The food was very good, nothing out of the ordinary, but exactly what you would expect and want in a breakfast place and was prepared well. It came out extremely fast and was a good value. Definitely worth going to!

• Visited July 2013

Sandwich,Massachusetts
“Wishing it was better”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Now called "Canterbury Cuisine" formerly Canterbury Cafe. I heard so many good things about this small family owned restaurant that I decided to take my family and parents out to dinner. It is within a short walking distance from my home wich I love. The waitress was great, the overall layout of the restaurant was good except they could have done without a big screen TV in the main dining area. I had Chicken,Brocolli Alfredo, however, the chicken was tough and undercooked, the brocolli was also undercooked and the sauce seemed very overpowering and salty. I couldn't even eat half of my dinner. My son was looking forward to fried mozzarella sticks but when he found out that they were wrapped in prociutto he changed his mind. Overall I really think that they are trying to hard to be gourmet. The menu included alot of dishes with many different ingredients. Keep it simple, that's what people want. Perhaps I might try it again.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank shadow2010
Sandwich, Massachusetts
“Consistant”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Have been there several times, nothing to rave about but also nothing negative. Reasonable value.Have been there several times, nothing to rave about but also nothing negative. Reasonable value.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank k1oik
Mashpee, Massachusetts
“Better Than Homemade”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My husband and I love this restaurant. It is CLEAN which is a biggie for me. It is Comfortable which is another biggie for me. And the food is CONSISTENTLY GREAT!! If you have not tried this cafe which is now CANTERBURY CUISINE you are missing out. Thank You Deb and Darren for all your hard work. What a blessing. I WILL give this 5 stars b/c that's all I'm able to give but you know I love it more than 5 stars. See you tonight : )

• Visited October 2012
Barnstable, Massachusetts
“Neighborly Restaurant”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Great Cafe, with very good breakfast lunch or dinners. Recently renovated, making for a very nice and friendly atmosphere. A comfy bar/lounge area for socializing and relaxing. Family friendly for sure.

• Visited March 2013