“Delish!!!!”

Two Brothers Pizza and Mexican
Ranked #31 of 70 Restaurants in Sandwich
Cuisines: American, Greek, Mexican
Reviewed July 27, 2016

We ate here two nights while we stayed at the Earl of Sandwich. They deliver the Pizza was Amazing and the Calzone was delicious and was 1/2 a pizza but was so good. The delivery drivers were great as we had 5 couples ordering and they were able to get our food to us fast and correct.

Reviewed June 11, 2016

Recommended by a co-worker and the place is great. Not being from the upper Cape but needed a place to grab and go. Hubby said his steak n cheese was the best he's had in ages (including D'Angelos!) and my Italian sub was perfect. I love that when ordering a sub you have many choices of the size-not just small or large. Came back another night for the pizza. It was good but doesn't travel well if driving an hour to get home. But that isn't the restaurants fault. And, it was good pizza! Ordered in person first time/online the second. Both great experiences. The service was terrific. Staff is friendly and efficient. The place is immaculate. Looking forward to returning soon and trying everything else. My new go to!! Thanks 2Bros!!

Reviewed April 7, 2016 via mobile

We had heard good things about this restaurant so we stopped in on a Wednesday evening to try. I ordered a Mediterranean pizza with red sauce and my wife a Greek pizza. They were very good. Most likely the best local pizza around. Fast service, pleasant wait staff and nice atmosphere. Nicely done, I will return, and pass along high praise for this restaurant.

Reviewed March 31, 2016

The food itself is fine but just average. The service was just so rude and unpleasant that I never plan on returning and I don't recommend this place to anyone. Its not hard to be nice I really don't understand why businesses hire rude employees.

Reviewed March 30, 2016

We are in, a group of 6, and shared the family sized salad along with two pizzas. Salad was fresh and nicely presented, with many choices for salad dressing. Pizza was delicious, with a fairly thin crust, well filled with veggies. Next time I will hope to try one of their specialty pizzas! Excellent counter service. Restaurant seats maybe 25 people, and I could see they do a great take out business. Sign says they also deliver.