“Great Breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast
nottingham
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We've only been here for breakfast but it's always been fantastic, the fruit platters are huge enough for two people, great pancakes.
It's nice to be able to sit outside in a morning.

Visited July 2014

Falmouth
“Variety and Nice”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

My wife and I were looking for a nice lunch after having visited the Sandwich Glass Museum. This is one of those cases where afterward you say, "What a pleasant happenstance." The menu is varied, the staff is accommodating and aplenty, the atmosphere is pleasant and the meal a delight. What else can I say. The Philly Cheese was to die for and the salad was super-abundant and fruit-filled. We'll certainly go back when in the vicinity.

2 Thank Charles S
Clinton, NY
“Great Sandwich in Sandwich”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

My husband was determined to have a sandwich in Sandwich while heading out on the cape. I quickly looked this up on my phone and we wound up here. We both had a great lunch. The sandwiches were huge and well-made. Some of the salads looked great too. It was a warm day and they did not have AC but they had ceiling fans going and we ate inside pleasantly. I'm sure some people would have thought it was too warm. I would stop here again.

“Overpriced”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch, it was good but that was about it. Most of the sandwiches will run you about 8-10 bucks and for the size of the sandwich it is not worth it. The staff was friendly and they have seats outside, but this is not a place I would go out of my way to visit.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Tasha9914
Skaneateles, New York
“BEST MEAL WE HAD”
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

We stopped for breakfast on our last morning of vacation. This was the best meal we had all week and also the most affordable. I wish we went there the first day of our trip so we could have went there multiple times! We will definitely return on our next trip to the Cape !

1 Thank Julieg1979