“Are you in Sandwich? You have to eat here.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cafe Chew
Ranked #1 of 64 Restaurants in Sandwich
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Framingham, Massachusetts
“Are you in Sandwich? You have to eat here.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

An absolute must stop when we visit Sandwich and we visit often. The food is fun, fresh innovative and delicious. Service is unmatched as the owner is always the to greet you with a smile and the question. Where are you from?

Visited May 2014

Sandwich, Massachusetts
“Where the locals go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Having lived in Sandwich for over 40 years, Café Chew is the "go to " place for locals and visitors alike. A wonderful warm patio with eclectic music enhances the terrific fare offered by Bob and Tobin. The home made desserts and superb coffee are a great ending to the unique sandwiches, soups and salads. Don't miss the Apple Bomb if you are looking for something "out of this world" to go with your coffee. This is the third restaurant that these hosts have owned in Sandwich and all were a smashing success. We are so lucky to have this café in Sandwich. Please come, we love tourists in Sandwich and you will love Café Chew.

• Visited April 2014
Stamford, Connecticut
“Best Sandwich I've had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I had one of the best sandwiches I've ever had at Cafe Chew...which one would expect in Sandwich, MA. I had the "Power Plant." The gentleman who helped us was very charming and eager to help us and even provided us some info on Cape Cod after we told him we were “from out of town.” They have indoor and outdoor seating for a beautiful day and an extensive menu and other cafe items such as flavored teas and pastries.

• Visited May 2014
DC
“A wonderful detour on the way back from the beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

We stopped off the highway for lunch in Sandwich (I had to have a sandwich in Sandwich - clearly), and we found this restaurant using Yelp. The food was fantastic, the variety was great, and the coffee drinks were inventive and tasty. The man who helped us was very nice and patient with our ever-changing order. I loved my pretzel room, brie, ham, apple, and cranberry sandwich. I wish I had room to try the desserts - the butterscotch, Oreo, marshmallow bars looked INCREDIBLE. I'll need to dig up a recipe to recreate them! :)

• Visited May 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Great food! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

We had a Reuben and a salad with avocado and chicken meat. Amazing food, great quality. Coffee was good too and a special mention for the Mexican wedding cookie which is one of the best biscuit I ever had!

1 Thank aurelieUK