“Delicious!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 3, 2012

What an awesome find! I went there for breakfast and I can assure you that I will be back for more!
I got cheese omelet with fruit platter and a latte. They have fresh squeezed orange juice. Great way to start your day.

1  Thank ogursoy

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Lunch was terrific! Love the focus of using locally-sourced food! We look forward to eating here again on our next trip to the Cape!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Based on the reviews of the food, this place may have great food, I would not know. My wife and I showed up at 2:45 (they close at 3) for a to-go order. The gentleman inside said they are closed because it was 3. Looking at our phone we said it wasn't 3 , and he replied 'I guess it depends on whose watch you are looking at" Rude and inconsiderate responses like that are ridiculous and uncalled for! He could of just told us he was closing earlier because he wanted to get out, either way he didn't have to be rude to us. I found this kind of attitude to be very common in Cape Cod, so visitors beware!

5  Thank AnandPhoenix_Arizona
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

While staying in Sandwich I found this place . I had excellent organic coffee with soy milk. You have to ask for the soy milk behind the counter . Breakfast was whole grain pancakes , ham and eggs. It was good and prices are reasonable. Also tried the banana bread, it was fabulous! This little place gets crowded so you may have to wait . We waited about 30 mins. We ate in the little courtyard outside. I will visit again.

1  Thank 2010homerun
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Visiting family in Sandwich we decided to go out for lunch. This place was a very nice surprise. Very good menu which appealed to ages 5 - 66 and very generous portions. I had a wonderful spinach salad with cranberries. The smallest had grilled cheese on beautiful homemade bread. There were also ample sandwiches of all varieties, a wonderful chunky gazpacho and so much more! The place is comfortable, light and cheerful. All in all a very good experience.