“Great Food.... Cool little place..” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cafe Chew
Ranked #1 of 64 Restaurants in Sandwich
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Lakeland, Florida
“Great Food.... Cool little place..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2011

Wen't for breakfast with the Mrs.. ist time there. Lots of organic selections etc. I had a ham, cheddar & carmelized onion omlet.. real tasty. Mrs. had a cheese omlet..also very good. Great tasting homefries..different seasoning.. think I tasted a little Anise.. GOOD !!
Thick crispy bacon...nice strong coffee.. just the way I like it. A little different operation...you stake out your table...go to the counter to order & they bring you your food when it's ready. Indoor & outdoor seating.... not cheap but a good value for the quality & quantity of food... Will definitely be back..

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank BadgerBus

Cape Cod, Massachusetts
“Great for breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2011

Great pdlace for breakfas. Good food at a good price. Always busy so be ready to wait for a table

atlanta, ga
“Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2011

The Caper sandwich was very good and the patio was lovely.

• Visited October 2011
Falmouth, MA
“Best Lunch Spot in Sandwich”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2011

I wish I could move this place to Falmouth. It would become one of my regular hangouts. Whenever we are in the Sandwich area, or if we feel like taking a drive, we head to Cafe Chew. The place is friendly, the atmosphere warm and inviting, and the sandwiches excellent. My only complaint is that there are too many to choose from and they all sound great. So, I stand there like a fool while others are ordering around me. I also stopped there several times for breakfast and had a delicious chocolate chip muffin. A bit hidden in a non-descript shopping center, but worth looking for.

• Visited June 2011
Guilford, Connecticut
“Great Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2011

My husbnd and I ate at Cafe Chew during our trip to the Cape for our anniversary. We both got a great breakfast sandwich called the German. It was a scrambled egg and ham steak with cheese on a pretzel roll. The sandwich was chock full and delicious. We can't wait to go back.

• Visited September 2011