“Best ice cream” 5 of 5 stars

Ice Cream Sandwich
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Sandwich
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The only homemade ice cream shop in Sandwich. Featuring homemade ice cream, frozen yogurt, soft serve, ice cream cakes, sundaes, frappes, smoothies, ice cream-filled cannolis, and ice cream sandwiches!
nottingham
“Best ice cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We visit the Cape from the UK most years and stay in sandwich, there's a number of ice cream places but this one is the best, the range of flavours, the staff, a nice place to sit...
Lovely.

Visited July 2014

New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SIMPLY THE BEST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My family/friends and I went up to Sandwich, MA last summer and had the best ice cream ever at Ice Cream Sandwich! We're headed back up this weekend and will be sure to stop in at Ice Cream Sandwich for, of course, some delicious ice cream, and the most AMAZING lobster roll I've ever had! Who would have thought, best lobster roll at an ice cream shop? I'm telling you- it's a MUST have (and you'll probably want 2).. Can't wait to try some of the new flavors they have this weekend!!

• Visited August 2013
Forestdale, Massachusetts
“Best on the Cape! Never had a flavor I didn't love!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We already had our 'favorite' ice cream place on Cape....until we tried Ice Cream Sandwich! The location is so inviting, its a Cape style house with a large wrap around porch so you can enjoy even if its raining!! And I love all the hydrangeas that I can gaze at while I eat my ice cream! The ice cream is so creamy and I love that its made on the property! Ray (the owner) has bent over backwards to get us what we want, even making a special batch of our favorite kind (Celtic's Pride) to get us thru the winter!! They have a huge variety of flavors, always adding more! Samples of flavors are always offered...try the new Strawberry Cheesecake...its to die for! Well staffed with friendly people and I love that they take credit/debit cards too!!! We are locals, so of course we'll be back for more!! Keep up the good work!! PS - have I mentioned that my dog loves her cup of ice cream from Ice Cream Sandwich too?!!

• Visited June 2014
Cornwall U.K.
“A bewildering choice of ice cream.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Clearly we are ice cream novices and were frankly astounded by the choice here. It would take half a lifetime to sample all of the flavours but we only had one visit. That said what we chose was lovely; shame we couldn't have visited again to try other flavours.

• Visited July 2014
Greenwich, Connecticut
“Best Ice Cream in the Cape”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

By far the best homemade ice cream shop in the Cape. Ice Cream Sandwich has delicious homemade ice cream that was irresistible. So many yummy flavors to choose from, a friendly staff, candy, gluten-free options and a super cute atmosphere make it well worth the trip.

• Visited June 2014