“Very Good Pizza....we had it delivered”
Review of Lelli's Pizza - CLOSED

Lelli's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Description: Pizza & Deli
norwalk, ct
“Very Good Pizza....we had it delivered”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

We were staying in Sandwich during a huge rain storm... wanted pizza but did not feel like going out. Saw reviews for Lelli's on Tripadvisor so decided to give them a call....and they delivered! Service was friendly on the phone and the delivery person. Pizza was nice & hot and very good. We had spinach pizza and 1 mushroom pizza... my 4 year olds devoured both. Nice side salad as well.
Not sure how it is to dine at the restaurant, but I can vouch the the pizza is very good!

• Visited September 2011

New York
“Great for Take Out!”
Reviewed August 14, 2011

We stumbled upon Lelli's during one of our visits to Sandwich. Our most recent visit to Lelli's was in July and again we found the pizza to be excellent and the service to be outstanding.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank jdlenz
Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts
“Why go to the North End when you have Lelli's”
Reviewed June 18, 2011

The best pizza, subs and salads on the cape. Don't forget the "To die for eggplant plant parm" in a sub or as a side......the best I have ever had. Let's not forget call a head for dinner.....When running late with company coming I had Lelli's make me up pans of lasagna, chicken parm , eggplant parm(of course), salad and home made bread. Everyone just raved about the food, it was a hit! No matter what you order you will find great perfection to detail. This tells me that the Chef loves what he is doing and it shows in every order that passes through the door.

• Visited June 2011
Falmouth, Massachusetts
“MY FRIENDS AND I REALLY LOVE LELLI'S PIZZA”
Reviewed June 16, 2011

I highly recommend Lelli's pizza to anyone interested in true Italian cuisine. Everything I have ever eaten there has been great. My friends and I had a get together a few weeks ago and we ordered an array of foods. We were all very satisfied. The white pizza in particular is my all time favorite. Try it . You won't be sorry. It is very, very good.

Visited June 2011
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Can't get a better meatball sub anywhere!”
Reviewed June 16, 2011

I have always enjoyed the food sereved at Lelli's Pizza. AND the prices are reasonable and the portions They raved about the chicken parmesan, fresh baked bread, and Italian cold cut subs that constituted the feast. I was so pleased that I chose Lelli's to provide the food. I recommend that you give them a try.

Visited June 2011