“Serenity on Scornton Creek”

RideAway Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ride Away brings the adventure to you!! We offer delivery to all of Cape and it's surrounding areas. We have two locations, one in Sandwich and one in Mashpee. Our Kayak and Stand Up Paddle Board fleet is huge so that we are able to assist all skill levels, sizes, and ages. We offer the most unique tours on the Cape and pride ourselves on our customer service and flexibility to meet all needs. Lessons, camps, and classes are always available. Let us make your trip out on the water easy and stress free so that you can enjoy all the beauty the Cape has to offer.
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Our party of three took a trip with RideAway Kayak this afternoon and had an awesome experience! We are kayaking newbies but our guide Mike showed us the basics and made us feel comfortable and safe. As we set out on the creek Mike pointed out the various habitats and shared his knowledge of the Cape Cod environment and local history. It was a wonderful feeling to glide through the serenity of Scornton Creek and our guide made us feel like we were kayaking with an old friend.

All reviews
"free delivery"
"last minute decision"
"wonderful morning"
in 2 reviews
"the staff was friendly and helpful"
"stand up paddle"
"quick lesson"
"his knowledge"
"last summer"

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Great kayak and paddle board rental company. Friendly service and good rates. Very close to Scorton Creek and other sites in Sandwich and they'll deliver and pickup the kayaks for you. Overall a great day! Thanks Mike!

Reviewed August 5, 2012

I recently rented a stand up paddleboard from RideAway Kayak. Even though I only called to reserve a board about an hour before arrival, they had a board and paddle ready for me when I arrived. The staff was really friendly, and they were even okay that I came back a few minutes late.

Stand up paddleboarding is so much fun, and is my new hobby. I'd greatly recommend trying SUPing to anyone, and RideAway Kayak is a great place to start.

As a note, I was with a friend who was able to put the boards on his car, and we went to our own beach/location. I'm not sure exactly what options are available for the store to drop you and boards off, but I know there are some great places nearby if you can transport the boards yourself.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Owner and employees are gentlmen, best outfitter in the area! Great experience, beautiful sunset 3 hour kayaking trip with two teen-aged sons, everyone had a great time.