“We Enjoyed it so muchwe went back a second time”

The 1750 Inn at Sandwich Center
Ranked #2 of 7 Sandwich B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 14, 2007

My wife and I enjoy staying at B & B's and have doe so all over the US and Europe. The Inn @ Sandwich has to be one of the best inns we have been to. We enjoyed our week in the summer so much we came back for a long weekend in December.

Jan and Charlie are terrific hosts and the breakfasts are outstanding. They have excellent knowledge of the area and seemed very interested in our experiences in Cape Cod.

The rooms are beautiful and clean and the common areas inviting. A nice touch by the hosts are the home made cookies and brandy that are waiting for you at night when you return to the inn.

We would recommend the Inn to anyone who enjoys the B & B atmosphere and as a good first experience for anyone who has not tried a B & B.

jcscalia-Massapequa, NY

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jcsMassapequa
There are newer reviews for The 1750 Inn at Sandwich Center

Reviewed January 14, 2007

My husband and I spent 3 nights at this Inn in October and really enjoyed our stay. Jan and Charlie could not have been more helpful in their recommendations of where to eat, what to visit etc. We borrowed bicycles and visited the boardwalk, a must for anyone visiting Sandwich, and had an in room massage which was wonderful after two weeks of travelling. The breakfasts were excellent and we enjoyed meeting the other guests in the comfortable sitting room. Very highly recommended!

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled as a couple
2  Thank HensonLondon
Reviewed January 13, 2007

We stayed for 3 nights at the Inn and wished we could have stayed forever it was so relaxing the breakfasts were fantastic and the rooms were clean, comfortable and warm. Jan and Charles pay particular attention to those all important little touches home made cookies and tea and coffee available when you wish excellent restaurant recommendations and advice on places to visit.
Fran & David Fox Huddersfield UK

Stayed: October 2006
1  Thank funkyfox
Reviewed January 13, 2007

We had a great two night stay at the Inn. I took my elderly Mother and Aunt for a weekend on Cape Cod and couldn't have picked a better place. Our hosts were very friendly and helpful. The food was wonderful and our room was perfect for the three of us. The price was good and there is free parking. The Inn is centrally located to shopping, site seeing and eateries for lunch and dinner. My Mother and Aunt loved it and want to stay in B&Bs again. Give it a try.

Stayed: October 2006
Reviewed January 12, 2007

My elderly aunt and I had stayed at the Inn in September and loved the location and wonderful service we received. We are both from Cape Cod and had lived in Sandwich many years ago. Charlie & Jan (the innkeepers) are very involved in the Chamber of Commerce and Historical Society of Sandwich which seeks to keep Sandwich village as historical and quaint as it always has been. We went to the inn in December to take part in the Holly Days celebration sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce. The highlight of the weekend was the dinner train on Saturday night. Charlie drove us to the train station, wearing is Santa hat, and insisted on keeping my aunt and I in his warm car until the train was due. I called Jan when we returned to the station and she said Charlie was already on his way to pick us up. The rooms at the Inn are well maintained and updated but still have the old fashioned charm. The breakfasts are wonderful and nutritious (which I really appreciate). In September we ate outdoors in a beautiful garden area. The dining room where we ate in December was tastefully decorated for the season and the Christmas tree with all the angel ornaments was beautiful. My aunt and I feel so welcome there -- as do the other guests we met -- we look forward to many more visits!

• Stayed: December 2006
1  Thank abc4top
Reviewed January 12, 2007

We had the best B&B weekend ever at the Inn at Sandwich Center. We booked for a special Halloween package and had wonderful food, wonderful drink and met the most interesting people from all walks of life. The Inn keepers Jan and Charlie were delightful hosts.

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ccgraham975
Reviewed January 12, 2007

I fell in love with the Inn at Sandwich Center when during my first stay several years ago. The Inn is like my home away from home. The rooms are warm and cozy and have a wonderful New England charm to them. The innkeepers, Jan and Charlie, were meant to be in this business. They are so hospitable and have thought of everything to make their guests comfortable. From the plush white robes to the luxurious bath products to the most scrumptious breakfast - not to mention the Southern charm of the innkeepers, there was no doubt that I would return. I've been back to the Inn at Sandwich Center at least twice a year over the past three years and look forward to my next visit. A+ for this Inn. They are masters of the Innkeeping game!

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled solo
1  Thank QuiltingGal
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sandwich
Spring Garden Inn Motel
Belfry Inn and Bistro
Belfry Inn and Bistro
#4 of 7 in Sandwich
Isaiah Jones Homestead Bed & Breakfast

Been to The 1750 Inn at Sandwich Center? Share your experiences!