“Generous portions”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2016

The restaurant was packed with people and very noisy and bustling on the Friday evening we went. Definitely a place to book if you want to eat there. Four of us shared lobster arancini with cheesy garlic bread as a starter, there were four tennis ball sized portions of good lobster risotto but so filling that when the large main courses arrived we knew we'd not manage to finish all we'd ordered. The restaurant boxed up our leftovers, but we'd have been happy with smaller portions to begin with. The staff worked very hard but there could have been more on duty to have ensured faster service, we wouldn't normally mind relaxed dinner service but one of our party needed to get to work afterwards.

Reviewed September 23, 2016

Fabulous srevice very attentive friendly helpful. The food was dreadful. Everything was tasteless. I chose Portofino Scallops. It was like eating rubber. No self respecting Italian would serve this rubbish .Portions are huge everyone was leaving with doggy bags.We did too and it went straight into the rubbish.Remember less is more!!Dont bother going .

1  Thank Bontin
Reviewed September 6, 2016

By far the best Italian restrurant around, very clean ,great food nice service ,been there many times , never been disappointed.

Reviewed August 17, 2016

Being that this is an Italian type restaurant, I felt confident ordering pasta dishes. On my first visit I had ravioli and chicken with a pesto type sauce. It was good and the portion large. My husband had veal and it was very good. Second time I had plain pasta pesto. It was swimming in a sea of green oil. Would not order that again. Service was good, though it is a noisy, busy place. Not good for a quiet dinner.

1  Thank mgrannem
Reviewed August 14, 2016

we went in for a nice dinner out with entertainment . My husband could not eat his chowder thought it had soured.. I had angel hair pasta with vegetable primavera i waited a good 30 minutes and was just awful

1  Thank Ellie H