“Amazing, fabulous bakery.”

Add it.
Annarosa's
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Salisbury
Reviewed February 3, 2009

I can say nothing but wonderful things about this bakery- the people who work there and the delicious bread, cookies, croissants, and pasties they make- great place! Their croissants and sourdough-oh my.

1  Thank jetson_9

Reviewed January 1, 2009

Although the hours are a little funky, the breads and pastries are unbelievable. The owner bakes every single thing you see every morning, so what you are getting is always fresh. My mom and I go there almost every weekend to get pastries or a foccacia, and the service is wonderful. One of my personal favorites..definitely the mozzerella filled rolls with basil and sea salt. Oh, and my mom loves the coconut macaroons, or even the chocolate chip cookies. Happy Tastings!!!

1  Thank Bordy8979
Reviewed August 4, 2008

Wonderful bakery tucked into the Tannery in Newburyport. This is not a restaurant, but a terrific place to get a fresh loaf of sour dough bread for dinner (or a picnic on Plum Island). I'm really crazy about their paninis - very simple but really delicious. Perfect for a late breakfast or early lunch.

1  Thank OriginalThomas144

Been to Annarosa's? Share your experiences!