“A Good Home Cooked Meal”
Review of Connies Stagecoach

Connies Stagecoach
Ranked #28 of 66 Restaurants in Salisbury
Reviewed September 12, 2013

When I first went to Connie's, I wasn't all that impressed BUT don't judge a book by its cover. Connie's may not be a lot to look at it but the food is GREAT. Its a real, home cooked meal, at an affordable price that makes the entire family happy. The service is fast and friendly. The macaroni and cheese on Wednesdays is warm, cheesy and gooey - just perfect. The prime rib on Friday's is delectable and delicious. My children have both had the fried fish and it is tender and flaky and tasty. We keep going back and every time leave full, satisfied, happy and well taken care.

2  Thank Melody M

Reviewed March 24, 2013

We love the breakfast at Connie's my husband and I go here every Sunday morning. When you arrive you seat yourself. As soon as we sit ourselves the waitress brings us a cup of coffee. The food is great and the staff are very friendly. The food is delivered to your table fast. The waitress keeps coming around with fresh coffee. The place is outdated but the food and staff make up for it . We have only eaten breakfast here so I can't commit about the lunch or dinner food. They give you plenty of food so your full and the prices are real reasonable. I recommend the Stagecoach for breakfast you won't be sorry.

3  Thank debbie P
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

We are local people and go here for a good meal at very reasonable prices. I have had their prime rib several times and it is excellent at half the price that most restaurants charge. My wife has had omelettes for dinner and breakfast and they have all been consistently good. The strawberry shortcake for dessert is to die for. If you want atmosphere, this is not the place. This is diner-like comfort food where the locals come to eat.

1  Thank Vanderneucker
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Great food at great prices. I love that they serve breakfast all day! But the other food is good too! They serve beer and wine too!

1  Thank RoZ7585
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Contrary to what the gourmands who posted before me have said, the food is good and the waitresses friendly.

My two boys and I go after swimming class and have a great time.

Go to a diner expecting diner food and you will leave satisfied and happy.

I recommend the Stagecoach; who knew chili in a omelet was a winning combo?