“Great family beach.”
Review of Salisbury Beach

Salisbury Beach
Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in Salisbury
Reviewed July 27, 2012

This past weekend we went to Salisbury with my family and my young niece and nephew. The kids were able to playin the water and ride the waves. The boardwalk is a short walk up the beach but not too close so that it stays quieter. We stayed until dusk. The beach was clean. There was a bit of seaweed when we were there but the water was still clear and a great temperature. The ecco friendly toilets are great, although by the end of the day the guys said that the men's restroom was pretty filthy and smelled pretty bad. The ladies room was not that way. However, the outdoor changing areas and showers are very nice.

1  Thank lifeisgreat11

Reviewed July 23, 2012

This is my favorite beach to take my young son. The beach is nice and flat in the water. You can walk pretty for out, even when the tide is coming in. The sand is clean and soft. The water is clear. There are public restrooms and public outdoor showers & changing rooms. There is also a kids playground behind the dunes next to the main parking lots and plenty of parking once you pay on your way in ($9). There is also a separate area for campers.

1  Thank D2andM
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We went there especially to watch the fireworks that are showcased every Saturday during the summer months every year. Enjoyed the fireworks!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is a great alternative beach to Hampton Beach. We normally start out here and end up on the strip in Hampton Beach at the end of the night.

Beautiful shoreline and well maintained.

1  Thank Jfredettejr
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Beautiful State Reservation Park! The beach was clean, the water crystal clear, no seaweed even, no trash around, - I was really impressed (and having lived on Cape Cod for 15+ years back in the 80's and 90's that says a lot). Parking was abundant, convenient and reasonable at $9 for the day, Lifeguards on the lookout and actively patrolling, no alchohol allowed, bath house (at least the one I visited) in good shape, cleaned well. The lady washing down her bare-butt toddler in the sink (right in front of the "DON'T WASH CHILDREN IN SINK" (I swear the sign was really there!) was a bit upsetting (do I want to wash my hands there at that point?) but it was the visitor causing the problem, not the park. I'll definitely be back.

1  Thank Melissa L