“Prime Rib is Awesome”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Went here on a whim, sure glad we did! The Prime Rib was the best we had in a long time! 2 of us got the prime rib and scallops, excellent choice!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This place has been a very popular place for locals as well as year round tourists. Family run and I've never really had a meal there I didn't greatly enjoy. Seafood,steaks,pasta,salad bar,great service and a cozy lounge if you have a wait.
I live very near and have been a regular since the early 1980"s. Good lunch menu with specials like Shepard's Pie, and other comfort foods you just can't find that often. I would say most folks would not be disappointed there. Prices are pretty much the going rate everywhere in this area. Sunday Brunch Too! I have been there with friends,family,alone and for lunch,dinner,drinks with appetizer snacks,etc.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This a family owned Restaurant It has been owned by the Same Family for over 30 years not fancy but wonderful food! Great place to bring a large group!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Every town and city should be lucky enough to have a place like this! Traditional family fair at reasonable prices.
This family run establishment has been here for years.
I have been in many restaurants kitchens in my career of 35 years and I can say I have not seen any cleaner.
The food is home made and fresh.

1  Thank Lxrxaxcx
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

I have been coming to this restaurant for many years and you never get a bad meal or bad service but, if there is one day you don't want to miss is St. Paddy's Day. They have a Corned Beef and Cabbage dinner that is NOT to be missed!!!