“The best food around”

The All American Tavern
Ranked #4 of 66 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Drinks are thirst quenching and large with plenty of liquor. Food plates are heaping and tasty! The staff is friendly and fast. The patrons are happy ones and the atmosphere is early american bar after work drinks and dinner. My favorite place to go.

1  Thank Dianelson

Reviewed May 28, 2014

after spending the day on the water searching for stripers, we wanted some good food. this place did not disappoint. Molly, our server, was prompt and did a great job of meeting our needs.
the fishermans platter was fantastic. portions left no room for desert. the broiled haddock was cooked to perfection. a sam's summer and we were totally satisfied. strongly recommend this place..

1  Thank Bill M
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Our first time here, there was a short wait on a busy Saturday night. Staff was great from host, server, bartender and the owner! You could tell this place was a local hotspot but we didn't feel unwelcome at all.

Server paid great attention to us and let us take our time, the menu is huge! Everything was reasonably priced from steak, ribs, seafood, burgers and salads. The menu has something for everyone and the female owner came over to greet us as it was obvious we are first timers.

We ordered our drinks which were made really well, so well we ordered a second round even though we did not plan on it. My boyfriend wanted to try the ribs and I was in the mood for seafood especially once I read the back of the menu and saw that this place was affiliated with Herbs Seafood in Haverhill. I remember my aunt and uncle always getting their seafood from Herbs and the yummy cornmeal crusted fish. I decided on a garden salad and check out the options for seafood but unfortunately they only had shrimp and salmon is seafood options, however the owner came back over to check on us and I told her how I remember the yummy cornmeal crust on the fish and ask her if she would let me substitute the fish for the shrimp as a topping on the salad, she said no problem!

It's not too often especially in packed places where the locals nowhere to go that you are basically catered to as we were. Even know we had a gift certificate to you use, we were not given the attitude that we were just there for the discount which we've been given at other establishments close by. Will gladly be back...

1  Thank jmarie2736
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The All American Tavern is one of those local spots where you know you can have a great burger and beer! We stop here after a morning of paddling and none cares that we have on our paddling clothes! The wait staff always remembers we like a Guiness and burger.
Great service, atmosphere and food!

1  Thank Suzanne O
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I worked in the area and the All American was one of my favorites for lunch. The food is well prepared and more then plentiful. They have the best fried clams I have ever had. It is one of those places where they know you immediately and the bartenders/waitstaff are glad to see you.
It is a local hangout and you will always meet new and old friends, I no longer work in the area but detour to Salisbury everytime I am heading up 95..

1  Thank KWC_Southborough