“Really Nice View”

Sea Glass
Ranked #8 of 66 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Wonderful location overlooking the ocean, great food & service.
New Hampshire
“Really Nice View”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Four of us went for dinner last night. It's a beautiful restaurant right on the ocean with beautiful views. In all honesty, I think that this is what you're paying for. The food was just okay. I had a Caesar salad which was by far the worst one that I've ever had. Very weak in flavor and just blah with lots of parmesan cheese sprinkled on it. My husband had the baked scallops. He said that they were just okay. He also had the calamari app which he did like. I had prime rib which was good but not excellent for the price that we paid for it. Yes, it's very expensive. Being off season, there was plenty of parking. During high season or summer, I would not even attempt to go to this restaurant as the beach area is very crowded with a lot of traffic. The dress is very smart casual and I do think it would be a great "date" type of restaurant. The atmosphere was great for a cozy date. Not for us though. Way too expensive and the food was not that exceptional. With all of the other good restaurants in the area, I think that we would not visit this one again.

1 Thank Eddiepeddie

Sundance Wyoming
“Not the place to be on a budget”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We are trying to conserve on calories and our budget on this trip. We split a meal, no alcohol and no desserts and the bill still came to $36 with tip. The waitress recommended the scallops and she wasn't kidding. They were awesome. I usually don't get scallops because they are so tough. These were just perfect and the rice they came with was wonderful. We were sitting right by the ocean and the waves were coming under the restaurant. We weren't dressed for such a fancy place but they made us feel right at home.

1 Thank Michael C
Salisbury, Massachusetts
“Outstanding”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We had dinner here this evening and it was wonderful. Additionally tonight they were providing free Salsa dancing lessons in the front corner near the bar area.

Our table was near the window and we were able to watch the gently waves as the tide was coming in.

The crab cake appetizer was probably the best I have even had anywhere !!!!!

Both of our meals were prepared perfect and out shared dessert was simply mouthwatering.

I would recommend this place to any one

Hudson, NH
“Should Have Gone During the Day!!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My husband and I went to the Sea Glass during our vacation in Salisbury, MA this year. We made the mistake of going at night and sitting at the bar. Creatures of habit, but we wished we had gone during the day so we could sit outside and enjoy the oceanview. We ordered a simple burger with fries and talk about delicious! The side for the fries were potatoes and they were so yummy. We both agreed that the burger was one of the best we ever had. We will definitely come back the next time we are in Salisbury. As a side note, we had some nice conversations with the bartender. Kudos for the owner to try and bring Salisbury back to life. We are in our 40's and have fond memories of Salisbury Beach as kids. I guess the owner owns three different establishments on Salisbury Beach. If I had the money to invest, this would be the first place I would like to invest my money. I hope the Sea Glass does enough advertising, along with the music establishment in the same building. Please keep Salisbury alive!!!

• Visited July 2013
Montague, Massachusetts
“Elegant Oceanside dining”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Large windows open up the walls for a fantastic view of the ocean! Upon entry to the restaurant, a baby grand piano sits centrally located, adjacent a nice horseshoe bar. I wish someone was playing it. Being seated near the windows, we watched boats and gulls, as well as beach goers alongside. The air conditioned restaurant is formal dining. Food presentation was great. Wonderful menu. I had baked Haddock, husband calimari, and an angus burger. Brought my parents there for a special birthday dinner, and they had shrimp scampi. We all were pleased. Fresh, spiced well, and cooked exactly as ordered. Quick service. This is not quick bite beach food. It is a dining experience, and worth the high prices. Don't expect to go in wearing your bathing suit and flip flops... dress casual and up. However, you can eat at the beach bar next door for half the cost! Parking is free in the restaurant parking lot for customers, handicap spaces available, a ramp or stairs provide easy access. You can make reservations.

• Visited August 2013

Been to Sea Glass? Share your experiences!