See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Had absolutely no choice but to force ourselves to stay at this awful motel . Everything was booked in the area and sleeping in the car was the only other option which we still consider to be possible the better choice . We did shower so that was the only plus . Horrid. If you plan to visit the area please do yourself a favor and book someplace in advance. 75 dollars for the night and I would pay to not have had to stay there .

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank William J
Reviewed October 8, 2016

The bed is nice and comfy the sheets are clean. Typing this on the free wifi. I needed a place to stay and this place did the trick. Was not expecting anything fancy. The Marriott a few miles away was completely booked and under construction. Gonna go hang out at the beach tomorrow.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank luckydog008
Reviewed November 22, 2015

Sept 28. As opposed to other reviews, I found this place friendly and clean with okay matresses (maybe ownership has changed) and it's just a quarter mile from the Hungry Traveller (do have the lobster there, but PLEASE NOT on a sandwich >shudder<). This place is fairly expensive, probably due to where it is. The owner very kindly showed me how to get hot water, the shower being worked in a way I did not know (but came to see several times). I probably wouldn't stay there for more than this, but for an overnight stay it was allright. The WiFi also worked okay. Location outside isn't very inviting, but has picnic tables.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 12, 2015 via mobile

Honestly I have only myself to blame, I ignored past reviews. I never have written one, so I thought only wanna be writers did. WELL LET ME TELL YOU!!! I had to put my shoulder to the door to get in , it stuck at the top. The carpet and flooring was disgusting, had to keep our feet covered. The table had burn holes, as did the nineteen 50s bedspread, the sheets and the mattress. Burn holes!!! The sheets and mattress were, YUP, STAINED!!!! There was no smoke alarm, just wires hanging from the cieling. The bathroom had smelled as if it hadn't been cleaned. The shower curtain was hanging from broken hooks , and all the fixtures were rusty. Flies , lol , really? I walked up to the soda machine just to find it unplugged , I plugged it in but it didn't work. Please read other reviews , as I said shame on me. You couldn't pay us to stay there again. Sorely dissapointed.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Mark E
Reviewed May 26, 2015

I wanted to take my Mom away because she was just diagnosed with lung cancer and the reason we stayed here was because it was a ground level where we could park right in front of the room. We entered the room it smelled fresh and looked clean there was a king and a full in the room . I pulled down the full size bed sheets and there was a large yellow stain on the bed sheets "Grossed me right out" then the pillows had black hair all over them. So without saying anything went to the office and requested clean sheets and towels. On top of this we had a CRAZY women next door yelling and screaming the "F" word throwing things in the room. That was her lucky day because I could not react because of my mother. So again I went to the office and they told me it was because her father was deaf lol Really! The owners do not take pride in there business and it's to bad because it could be a nice place close to the beach, But there dirty..Don't stay here there are better choices...And the WIFI sucks could not get a connection and when I did get one it lasted for about 10min.

Room tip: No room would be good enough...Until the owners start taking pride in ownership and checking rooms to be sure there are clean sheets, good WIFI, and complaints are addressed immediately..
Date of stay: May 2015