“Dumpiest grimiest ****hole I've ever come across my whole life.”
Review of Beachway Motel

Beachway Motel
and 1 more site!
Beachway Motel
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Salisbury
“Dumpiest grimiest ****hole I've ever come across my whole life.”
Reviewed September 22, 2011

This place is terrible. We got there...the room smelled like a corpse rolled around in it. everything was dirty. My friends and I wanted a quick getaway but I think a field would have been better to crash in. There were blood stains in the sheets...the linens are wheeled around in barrels by staff or kept in their crappy basement. I had to lysol the room down and couldn't even use the dirty bathroom without shoes. At checkout I complained and they tried calling the police on me and claimed americans like myself are too picky and look for problems. It doesn't matter what the hell kind of people we were...im pretty sure a homeless person wouldn't even stay there. My best advice...don't come here unless youre punishing yourself.

• Stayed July 2011
3 Thank talianicole

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Fitchburg, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 17, 2011

Took my kids here, made reservations a few weeks ahead.Was told had pullout couch 2 beds, and a kitchenette.Brought food to cook,hotel had nothing in the kitchenette at all.so couldn't cook.we pulled open couch i was so nasty that my teenagers drove home at 11:00 at night, none of us would sleep on it. A.C didnt work.When complained at check out was tolds we should have let the office ware of problems and they would have fixed them, REALLY?

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank fhamer44
Bar Harbor, Maine
Reviewed June 12, 2011

we stayed therer once and everything was very nasty. the mini frige had w foul smell, the sheets on the bed had stains and smelled really bad, the bottom of the tubs in the bathroom were not clean, and you can tell that they dont care about their buisnes. they dont deserve to own this buisnes.

Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank desi666
crappymcgee
Reviewed July 18, 2010

That just about sums it up ... not sure if there's much better in the area, however ....

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank crappymcgee
New York City, New York
Reviewed June 1, 2010

We stopped by this place to get some sleep while on a road trip -- the carpet was really dirty, the towels were threadbare but the really terrible part was that the (very thin) sheets were not cleaned from some previous use, we could see dirt spots and some stuff even between the sheets.

• Stayed May 2010
2 Thank amandadarwin
Also consider these accommodations in or near Salisbury
Hampton Inn by Hilton Amesbury
Holiday Inn Express Hampton South - Seabrook
Essex Street Inn & Suites
Essex Street Inn & Suites
#2 of 2 in Newburyport

Been to Beachway Motel? Share your experiences!