“A lovely Saturday night”

Seaglass Oceanfront Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Seaglass Oceanfront Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 67 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Driftway
Description: Spectacular. The view and the menu. Fresh interpretations of classic American cuisine in a beach chic setting - this is Seaglass, an upscale casual destination dining experience on the Atlantic Ocean in Salisbury. Ideal for an intimate dinner by the sea, a large family celebration, lunch with business associates or an elegantly casual meal with friends, Seaglass will please not only the palate but also tantalize the eye and soothe the soul. Boston's North Shore dining destination, Seaglass menu selections feature fresh fish and seafood entrees, delectable steaks, locally sourced produce and many gluten-friendly options. Seaglass serves lunch and dinner daily, and our signature Brunch By the Sea on Sundays. The open dining room features floor-to-ceiling windows with comfortable banquette seating, romantic fireside dining, and tables literally over the ocean. Seaglass provides the perfect setting for gatherings up to 30 guests directly in the restaurant, and offers several on-site function rooms for weddings, corporate events and social occasions. Parking available. Easily accessible from Interstates 95 and 495, and Route 1.
Kingston, New Hampshire
“A lovely Saturday night”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Finally took my significant other to this restaurant on the water, no special occasion, just a night to treat ourselves. It was easily one of the best meals we've ever had, and we travel a lot! Started with the crab cake, large, with chunks of crab & a wonderful aioli sauce & slaw. I ordered the haddock & my husband had the ribeye. The fish was perfectly cooked & seasoned, and the steak simply melted in your mouth. And you can't miss with the view. Even in the dead of winter, watching the waves crashing on the shore is beautiful.

Visited February 2014

Lanesboro, Minnesota
“What a view!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The food is very good from chowdah to haddock to bread pudding...brunch is AWESOME. Good service. Worth the prices. A late lunch almost always gets a table at the window. Not for foodies, though. Just classic and very tasty. Nice bar.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Omergene
North Andover, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing start to The New Year”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

My husband and I decided to break our tradition of staying home on New Years Eve and went with friends to the NY celebration. We made a reservation and were told we would be charged an increasing fee if we canceled. It was advertised as a 4 course dinner with champagne toast, party favors, cookie bar, music. Per person price of 75$. We arrived and were seated in what was clearly an overflow area. We ordered drinks only to have the waitress return to say they were out of ingredients and I would need to change my order. After drinks, we placed our menu selections. After finishing our first course, the waitress returned to say that the 3 of us ordering prime rib would need to order something else as they were out. We were offered rib eye which was not on the original menu. We asked to see the manager who reluctantly came over and was rude saying In so many words, tough luck. We are doing you a favor offering the rib eye. At this time service became painfully slow. The lobster bisque was just okay. After being seated at 8:30 pm, our main course was served at 1115 pm. The steak was not of good quality. Then came watery chocolate mousse, instant maybe. The cookie bar offered a couple kinds of over baked cookies. Our waitress remained nice and composed given that she had to serve low quality food and charge high quality price. I told her I was disappointed and felt the manager did not care. She had our drink round removed from the tab. We enjoyed our friends and I think the experience would have been better if we were seated in the main room as it was truly a party there. I will never return to this restaurant.

1 Thank Dianna H
seabrook nh
“dining by the waves”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Good seafood by the sea the steak was not what I hoped for in an upscale restaurant. the fried oysters were excellent seafood medley was good our hospital Christmas party was there and was a fiasco dinner at 730 and were served at 945 not a good place for large groups but they did give us a 30 dollar gift cert for a return trip not a cheap meal but overall good

Amesbury, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Management does not care if you have a bad experience”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Had an issue with the Gingerbread House event. They had two web links that described it as a Luncheon Buffet (which is why we booked it), then another place listed a box lunch, that we did not see prior to the event. The event was a major disappointment as the box lunch the adults were served was horrible and probably worth $3. I called for the Manager (Emmy) and she was less than helpful only to offer me a gift card covering about 35% of the cost. She never even mailed the gift card out and blamed it on another "department". I still have yet to receive the "gift card" and its been over 2 weeks. Don't bother with this place for events, I probably won't even use the gift card IF they actually send it...

1 Thank Doug M