“Surprisingly good”

Seaglass Oceanfront Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Seaglass Oceanfront Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 64 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Driftway
Description: Spectacular. The view and the menu. Fresh interpretations of classic American cuisine in a beach chic setting - this is Seaglass, an upscale casual destination dining experience on the Atlantic Ocean in Salisbury. Ideal for an intimate dinner by the sea, a large family celebration, lunch with business associates or an elegantly casual meal with friends, Seaglass will please not only the palate but also tantalize the eye and soothe the soul. Boston's North Shore dining destination, Seaglass menu selections feature fresh fish and seafood entrees, delectable steaks, locally sourced produce and many gluten-friendly options. Seaglass serves lunch and dinner daily, and our signature Brunch By the Sea on Sundays. The open dining room features floor-to-ceiling windows with comfortable banquette seating, romantic fireside dining, and tables literally over the ocean. Seaglass provides the perfect setting for gatherings up to 30 guests directly in the restaurant, and offers several on-site function rooms for weddings, corporate events and social occasions. Parking available. Easily accessible from Interstates 95 and 495, and Route 1.
Boston, MA
“Surprisingly good”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Early dinner at the Seaglass with my wife prior to the 'Waterboys' concert. We were seated at one of the tables right in front of the large windows overlooking the ocean at dusk. We had 'Sliders' for starters, my wife chose 'greek beef kabob' and I went with the 'paella' - we both had a side salad and a nice Chianti. The food was expertly prepared and high quality. Service was attentive and friendly (no 'hovering' :-). We finished with cappuccini and Chocolate Ganache Cake. We were both pleasantly surprised by the Seaglass - it far exceeded our expectations. Worth a drive to Salisbury!

• Visited October 2013

Newfields, New Hampshire
“Literally saved my husband's life!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Went to Seaglass last weekend with friends. Food was very good but I am writing this review mostly to thank the hostess. My husband was enjoying his dinner when he suddenly jumped up from the table and headed for the hostess station. My friend said he looked ill so I followed. I saw him start to gesture at the hostess as I ran up. There were 3 women there and they moved as if they were a well-rehearsed team in an ER. The hostess immediately gave him the Heimlich maneuver and all was well before I even knew what had happened! They were amazing and I want to thank them again!

• Visited October 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“3 strikes...you're out!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

After my first visit to the Sunday Buffet was a bust (ran out of some items and did not replace), my second visit to try dinner was not very impressive. Gave it one more shot for dinner...that did it for me! The "last supper" was terrible! I ordered I "pan seared halibut". Well, it tasted very fishy (not fresh), and was so burned on the bottom...it looked like Satan blew it a kiss! Also, for the high price, the piece of fish was very, very, tiny!! 3 strikes and you're out Seaglass!!!

• Visited August 2013
Amesbury, Massachusetts
“Great place during a storm!”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I have been to the Seaglass three times now. Once for a full moon, once for brunch, and once during a rip roaring blizzard at high tide. We have always gotten window seats. Service is good. Food is good. A little pricey, but worth the view and the ambiance. The restaurant has outdoor lights onto the surf, so you get to watch wild waves while you eat!

• Visited March 2013
Connecticut
“Ocean view and varied menu”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We had appetizers and drinks in the ocean view lounge. There was a piano player. The oysters and onion soup were very good. The Caesar salad was a little over drenched with dressing.

Visited September 2013