“Snow and wind outside, snug and satisfied inside”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Flynn's Irish Pub

Flynn's Irish Pub
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Sagamore
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children
Sandy Hook, Connecticut
“Snow and wind outside, snug and satisfied inside”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Met two other couples for dinner on 12/14/13 on a night of bitter cold, snow and wind. One of the couples lives a couple miles away in sandwich and recommended we go here because they heard good reviews from other friends. I would agree. Very small inside, but our party of 6 was seated quickly. Service was a bit slow, however, for such a small place. Waitress was very nice, though. So many beers...Murphy's, Smitty's, Guiness - all the standards. The kicker is that these are "fused" with other selections for a new take on Black and Tans and other varieties. Raves on the burgers across the board. Some huge burgers on tasty, fresh pretzel buns. We also had a half dozen apps that got a general review from everyone as a solid 4 out if 5 for quality. The other reviews sum it up pretty well. We would go back.

Bourne, Massachusetts
“Our new favorite place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Went to Flynn's for the 3rd time last night and it has been great every time! If you like burgers this is the place to go! Burgers are always cooked to perfection and served hot and fresh off the grill...sweet potato fries were crispy and delicious! So many beers on tap to choose from also wines and cocktails too in case your not in a mood for a beer. The Reuben spring rolls are amazing and addictive! There are many other items on the menu that I've seen come out of the kitchen that I'm looking forward to trying. The service is always friendly and fast! The place is always busy and thanks to a new dining room addition there is more seating and you wont have to wait as long for a table & plenty of the seats at the bar too. they have entertainment on the weekends with a fun assortment of music...Looking forward to our next visit!

Visited November 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Wish they were closer!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

My husband and I were in the area fishing and looking for a nice pub/bar with good burgers. Through my search online I came across this one that had some pretty decent reviews so we decided to give it a try. The place is small and quaint but looks nice inside. Staff was very friendly and knowledgable in the craft beers. They had some nice beers on tap. My goal has been to find the perfect burger so any time we find a place that has good reviews on burgers that is what I will get. I ordered a bacon cheeseburger and my husband ordered the Pepper burger. The pretzel bun was a nice surprise. It was very tasty. My only complaint is that the burger itself could have been seasoned a little bit more. With the bun being so good, it wasn't too bad. Even with a miss on the seasonings, this was probably one of the best burgers I've had in a really long time. If they weren't so far away I'd be there every week.

• Visited September 2013
Sandwich, Massachusetts
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for an early dinner. The place was packed. We started with Reuben spring rolls. They were a taste delight. I could have made a meal out of them. I had the MacNaara bacon and pepper jack cheese served on a pretzel bun. It was rare and grilled to perfection. My husband had the Mighty Flynn piled high with cheese sticks, onion rings, tomato, pickles and lettuce served on a pretzel bun. Accompanied by a fusion beer. We left stuffed. Thoroughly enjoyed it. We will definitely be back!!!!!!

Visited October 2013
boston, ma
“Great spot for beer and burgers...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

I almost don't want to write a review as I do not want to have a wait next time we go for dinner. As others said it has a great Irish, authentic feel inside. 42 beers on tap and burgers that are creative, juicy and delicious. The pretzel appetizer is good too.

Service is at a decent pace are the folks are friendly. There is free soup too, until it runs out.

They do music too on the weekends.

• Visited September 2013