“Best Burger”

Cuisines: Irish
Revere, Massachusetts
“Best Burger”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Even though this place doesnt look like much from the outside, we went here for lunch, was seated right away and our waitress was friendly. We got the fish tacos, and the "bergin" which was a regular burger. It was one of the juiciest burgers I have had in the longest time, perfectly cooked and the pattie was not too thin or thick. Economically priced and well worth it, definitely going back!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Stephanie A

Dallas, Texas
“Enjoy a drink and some grub while the cars pile up outside”
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in at Flynn's on a Sunday afternoon for a drink and the food looked so good that we decided to stay and eat.

My wife and I split a Ripper Dog with chili and cheese -- not very Irish, but quite tasty. All of the food that came out looked well prepared.

Best of all, we enjoyed watching the poor souls stuck in traffic trying to get across the Sagamore Bridge. By the time we finished our meal, the traffic had slacked off -- just as the bartender had predicted. Well done, Sir, well done.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank David T
Woods Hole, Massachusetts
“Will not be back”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

If you like your cocktails served in 16 oz. beer mugs, this is your place. If you are not in a hurry for your meal this is your place. If you are looking for a bartender that does not know the difference between Kentucky Bourbon and Canadian Club, this is defiantly your place.
I live on the Cape and have been here several times, they wont last.

• Visited July 2013
Americus, Georgia
“Amazing!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Flynn's looks like a little biker bar on the outside, but it is adorable and clean on the inside. The burgers are wonderful. I got the Ultimate with sweet potato fries. I could only eat half, but my husband still thought they were delicious the next day. My friend also go their veggie burger adn said it was delicious too. The waiters double checked our orders (we had 6 people. A bigger group for the tiny space, but we have a booth so it worked out great). She also did a great job making sure what she meant by "rare, medium rare, ect. The music that night was also wonderful. Irish inspired singer. He was entertaining but not too loud. There was a bit of a wait. so go expecting that and you'll love it.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank lollydolly1978
Centerville, Massachusetts
“Slainte!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We stopped in last week for some much needed drinks and dinner. There were 6 of us, so we had to sit at the bar and the place was packed to the gills already. The staff was friendly and welcoming and eager to wait on us. It was as tough to decide what to drink from the tap as it was to decide what to eat - there are 42 beers on tap. I had a Smithwick's and sipped from the other assorted micro-, craft, and draught beers ordered by our party. I ordered the fried pickles for the group and they weren't as great as I was hoping for. I love fried pickles, but these just didn't do it for me. I was expecting dill pickles and I think they used bread and butter. The sauce to dip them in, though, was pretty tasty. Everyone then ordered a different burger and everyone loved them. I, though, ordered the Shepherd's Pie - some of the best I've had around here. There's only one place, that I won't name here, that is better. It was very filling, too. I could only eat about a third of it. I gladly took home the rest for leftovers. We settled up our tabs, which the bartender split 6 ways without our asking which was surprising. I think she had a harder time combining some of them into one. We were fully expecting the added gratuity of 18% for a party of 6, but nope, she didn't do it. I will definitely bring others again and I need to find out more about this "beer club" they have that I've heard about.

• Visited April 2013