“Pancake lovers, rejoice!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dover, Ohio
“Pancake lovers, rejoice!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

What a great restaurant! It's actually in an old house, so "Pancake House" isn't just a name.

The atmosphere is really charming, and the staff is very friendly and on top of things.

The pecan pancakes are just delicious (I tried a bite of my boyfriend's breakfast), but when I saw lobster benedict on the menu, I couldn't pass it up. Let's just say I wasn't sorry ;-)

This is the kind of local spot that makes breakfast a real pleasure. If I lived anywhere near Rowley, I would eat here constantly.

• Visited July 2014

New York City, New York
“Went Saturday AND Sunday”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Reeeeallly good pancakes and amazing omlettes. Homemade biscuits. The servers are quick and friendly. Overall this place is really well run and I would definitely go back.

Visited July 2014
Salem, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top Notch.”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

These are easily the best pancakes on the North Shore. The pumpkin ones are to die. They top them with cinnamon sugar. And they always have real maple syrup. Delicious.

• Visited October 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mother's Day Brunch”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Awesome service, great waitress who handled 16 of us and kept us ALL happy! Walked in and sat right at our table after our Sunday Mass! It was SUPERB!!

Thanks,
Lynn

• Visited May 2014
Concord, New Hampshire
“Yum!!!”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Very fast service and yummy pancakes, bacon and omelets! Great staff, they were great with my daughter.

Visited May 2014