“Rich"not burnt" coffee and REAL cream!”
Review of Bean & Leaf Cafe

Bean & Leaf Cafe
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Rockport
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Enjoy fresh food and drink with an friendly customer service and a great view! We welcome you and please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your visit more enjoyable! We are excited to serve you!
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Excellent coffee without the burnt urn tastes of other major coffee chains. These young ladies know what they are doing...excellent Americanos! Is it OK to say that the staff are really cute?

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I an from out of the country and honestly this is the first great cup of coffee I have had in the USA! Just lovely and the views of the ocean off the side were a treat:))) Thanks so much!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Enjoyed a cup of tea late afternoon along with a little dessert that was awesome. Wonderful location.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

On a Sunday in January we stopped at the Bean & Leaf for tea and a sweat. The Creme Brulee with berries was outstanding. Nice selection of hot beverages - the Chai Latte was great. Small restaurant but on a winter's day, not crowded so sat at table overlooking harbor. Very pleasant!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I was roaming around Bearskin Neck with my visiting relatives and needed a good coffee. This is the best option in the area. They have a great selection of coffees and teas. I've purchased their loose teas in the past and really enjoyed them. I decided to get a latte and my relatives asked for black coffee (they're not big coffee fans like me). We sat down and really enjoyed the view. The eatery wasn't too crowded and our order came out very fast. One of my relatives bought a muffin and liked it. The prices are good for the area. It's a great place to relax and enjoy your coffee or tea.