All reviewsher husbandcaptain's quartersfire pitmermaid roomcookiesrhubarb juicesleep numberchallah bread french toastbeach geardelicious breakfastshops and restaurantsbearskin neckscreened in porcheach afternoonplace to staygreat showeran amazing cook
Reviewed June 12, 2017

was my husband and my 3rd visit. Love the new en suite bathrooms. beachcombers is my favorite room! will keep coming back for more-- love the location, amazing food, and amazing company! can't ask for more. stay here.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
stephanie01966, Owner at Changing Tides Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2017

Thank you Hanni! It's always a pleasure to host you and Joe. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed May 29, 2017 via mobile

We found a wonderful friendly well appointed B and B in central Rockport. Accommodations very comfortable. Sleep number king size bed in the Mermaid Room. Great shower. Excellent home cooked breakfast by Stephanie Smith each morning. Changing tides only has three guest rooms so reserve early. Open from May 1 to November. Price per night moderate and more affordable than some nearby accommodations in Rockport. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for the lovely review. Hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed May 25, 2017

It was great being in ChangingTides with Stephanie and Jay. Super beautiful house in a gorgious neighbourhood. And it felt like visiting friends, so nice and warm conversations and so much care and interest. I will come again and bring the rest of my family!
Thank you both!!!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Stephanie S, Owner at Changing Tides Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review! Hope to see you again.
All the Best,

Reviewed May 21, 2017

My husband and I spent one night at Changing Tides B&B and our only disappointment was that we only had one night! The location is perfect....we walked everywhere. Stephanie is a wonderful host and provided us with many suggestions on sightseeing and restaurants. We stayed in the Beachcomber room which was a great size and had a lovely en-suite. The whole home is decorated with a beach décor and very welcoming. My husband is still talking about the breakfast! Delicious!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Stephanie S, Owner at Changing Tides Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2017

Thank you so much for the lovely review. It's much appreciated. I hope we see you again the next time you choose to travel to Rockport.

Reviewed May 18, 2017

My friend and Mare stayed for one night at this wonderful bed&breakfast. I was exploring the neighborhood for an upcoming group trip and needed to familiarize myself with the Boston area. Mare found this place on Airbnb, and booked us in a charming room with two twin beds. The room was beautiful! Well-decorated, nice beds and mattresses (not old and saggy), and an adjacent bathroom. In the morning Stephanie welcomed us with a lovely breakfast (buttermilk pancakes with fresh raspberries and home made syrup!). She was also very accommodating when we arrived later than expected. She gave us also plenty of tips what to check out while being in the Rockport area. The best thing what will definitely bring me back is that she can make dietary accommodations for breakfast. My boyfriend has celiacs and it is so hard to find B&B which can accommodate this. We will be back!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Stephanie S, Owner at Changing Tides Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2017

Nathalie,
Thank you for taking the time to right such a lovely review! I look forward to your return visit.