All reviewsher husbandcaptain's quartersfire pitmermaid roomcookiesrhubarb juicesleep numberchallah bread french toastbeach geardelicious breakfastshops and restaurantsbearskin neckscreened in porcheach afternoonplace to staygreat showeran amazing cook
Reviewed May 25, 2017

It was great being in ChangingTides with Stephanie and Jay. Super beautiful house in a gorgious neighbourhood. And it felt like visiting friends, so nice and warm conversations and so much care and interest. I will come again and bring the rest of my family!
Thank you both!!!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Stephanie S, Owner at Changing Tides Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review! Hope to see you again.
All the Best,

Reviewed May 21, 2017

My husband and I spent one night at Changing Tides B&B and our only disappointment was that we only had one night! The location is perfect....we walked everywhere. Stephanie is a wonderful host and provided us with many suggestions on sightseeing and restaurants. We stayed in the Beachcomber room which was a great size and had a lovely en-suite. The whole home is decorated with a beach décor and very welcoming. My husband is still talking about the breakfast! Delicious!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Stephanie S, Owner at Changing Tides Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2017

Thank you so much for the lovely review. It's much appreciated. I hope we see you again the next time you choose to travel to Rockport.

Reviewed May 18, 2017

My friend and Mare stayed for one night at this wonderful bed&breakfast. I was exploring the neighborhood for an upcoming group trip and needed to familiarize myself with the Boston area. Mare found this place on Airbnb, and booked us in a charming room with two twin beds. The room was beautiful! Well-decorated, nice beds and mattresses (not old and saggy), and an adjacent bathroom. In the morning Stephanie welcomed us with a lovely breakfast (buttermilk pancakes with fresh raspberries and home made syrup!). She was also very accommodating when we arrived later than expected. She gave us also plenty of tips what to check out while being in the Rockport area. The best thing what will definitely bring me back is that she can make dietary accommodations for breakfast. My boyfriend has celiacs and it is so hard to find B&B which can accommodate this. We will be back!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Stephanie S, Owner at Changing Tides Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2017

Nathalie,
Thank you for taking the time to right such a lovely review! I look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

Where to start? First, the location is perfect. Everything an easy walk away. Secondly, the B & B is the home I wish I had. It's a large 1855 completely remodeled Colonial with a huge garden to die for. The rooms are darling, comfort and sunny bright. The large kitchen porch is the perfect place to enjoy your breakfast which was off the charts sensational. Speaking of food, Stephanie, the owner, loves to cook and it shows in her menu choices. Lastly, the owners are some of the nicest, most welcoming and generous people you will find. They are a wealth of knowledge about the area and its art. One of our favorite stays.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Stephanie S, Owner at Changing Tides Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We really enjoyed hosting you both. I look forward to visiting your beautiful home next winter while I'm in PS!
Hope you are enjoying the rest of your fabulous vacation!

Reviewed November 16, 2016

We recently stayed 4 nites, and just had a great time. The hosts are friendly, and the breakfasts tasty and varied day to day. And fresh cookies in the afternoon!! Easy walking distance to town, lots of places to visit, and walking trails along the coast to explore.
Highly recommend, we hope to return. 6 stars.
Dan & Carol, Calif.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
stephanie01966, Owner at Changing Tides Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2017

I just saw your review! Thank you. It was a pleasure hosting you. Hope to see you again this year.