All reviewsher husbandcaptain's quartersfire pitmermaid roomcookiesrhubarb juicesleep numberchallah bread french toastbeach geardelicious breakfastshops and restaurantsbearskin neckscreened in porcheach afternoonplace to staygreat showeran amazing cook
Reviewed May 18, 2017

My friend and Mare stayed for one night at this wonderful bed&breakfast. I was exploring the neighborhood for an upcoming group trip and needed to familiarize myself with the Boston area. Mare found this place on Airbnb, and booked us in a charming room with two twin beds. The room was beautiful! Well-decorated, nice beds and mattresses (not old and saggy), and an adjacent bathroom. In the morning Stephanie welcomed us with a lovely breakfast (buttermilk pancakes with fresh raspberries and home made syrup!). She was also very accommodating when we arrived later than expected. She gave us also plenty of tips what to check out while being in the Rockport area. The best thing what will definitely bring me back is that she can make dietary accommodations for breakfast. My boyfriend has celiacs and it is so hard to find B&B which can accommodate this. We will be back!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Stephanie S, Owner at Changing Tides Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2017

Nathalie,
Thank you for taking the time to right such a lovely review! I look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

Where to start? First, the location is perfect. Everything an easy walk away. Secondly, the B & B is the home I wish I had. It's a large 1855 completely remodeled Colonial with a huge garden to die for. The rooms are darling, comfort and sunny bright. The large kitchen porch is the perfect place to enjoy your breakfast which was off the charts sensational. Speaking of food, Stephanie, the owner, loves to cook and it shows in her menu choices. Lastly, the owners are some of the nicest, most welcoming and generous people you will find. They are a wealth of knowledge about the area and its art. One of our favorite stays.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Stephanie S, Owner at Changing Tides Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We really enjoyed hosting you both. I look forward to visiting your beautiful home next winter while I'm in PS!
Hope you are enjoying the rest of your fabulous vacation!

Reviewed November 16, 2016

We recently stayed 4 nites, and just had a great time. The hosts are friendly, and the breakfasts tasty and varied day to day. And fresh cookies in the afternoon!! Easy walking distance to town, lots of places to visit, and walking trails along the coast to explore.
Highly recommend, we hope to return. 6 stars.
Dan & Carol, Calif.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
stephanie01966, Owner at Changing Tides Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2017

I just saw your review! Thank you. It was a pleasure hosting you. Hope to see you again this year.

Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed a wonderful time at Changing Tides B&B!

Stephanie is a natural host, anticipating our needs before we even needed to ask, and surprising us with sweet treats in the afternoon placed in our room for when we got back.

Her place was lovely, clean, and comfortable. A perfect distance from the heart of Bearskin Neck and a short walk to the beach.

I can't wait to visit here again!

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Stephanie S, Owner at Changing Tides Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2016

Thank you for the lovely review. I was a pleasure hosting you both. I hope you choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed October 10, 2016

It is now over 2 weeks ago, that my mother and I stayed in the Changing Tides. Very late at night we were warmly welcomed in this beautiful little oasis. The owner made sure that we were not missing a thing. Our room was clean and beautifully furnished maritime style. The next morning we were presented with an amazing breakfast and were given helpful hints and recommendations for a little walk around this beautiful town of Rockport. Thank you ever so much! We can only say the best about the Changing Tides and can recommend it anytime.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
Stephanie S, Owner at Changing Tides Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review. We enjoyed meeting you both and hope you had a wonderful trip to the states!