All reviews mermaid suite beachcomber room fire pit her husband cookies captain's quarters comfortable home screened in porch rhubarb juice sourced locally challah bread french toast beach gear fresh homemade gourmet cook perfect place to enjoy beautifully appointed rooms an amazing host
Reviewed September 9, 2015

This was my first b&b experience traveling solo, and I found gold! Stephanie and Jay were such gracious hosts. They were considerate and understanding of my needs, and went above and beyond to make me feel welcome and comfortable. Cookies upon check-in, cookies in the afternoon, amazing breakfasts, and the accommodations were wonderful. I was free to "live" wherever I wanted. The gardens were inviting and the swinging chairs under the pergola were perfect after a hike. The bed was so comfy, and my room was tastefully decorated, comfortable, and private. You couldn't ask for a better location either! I only used my car to drive to Halibut Point. I could walk to any place in town in just a few minutes. I will be returning soon, and after sharing my experience with friends, I might not be traveling solo!

Room tip: Book the Beachcomber room. More privacy and option for two twins.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Lydia T
Stephanie S, Owner at Changing Tides Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2015

Our home is always open to you! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed September 8, 2015

This was our first B&B experience. Stephanie and Jay made it so easy and comfortable to enjoy our stay. We were up visiting family - and with their hospitality, we felt like we were staying with family. The rooms were spotless and beautiful, the bed was soooo comfortable - - and the food - the food was incredible. There is just nothing like a homemade breakfast. My husband and I COMPLETELY enjoyed our stay with Stephanie and Jay at the Changing Tides B&B. We will definitely return.

Room tip: We were in the "seashell" room. The room faced the main street, but we really didn't hear much during the day and at night it got quieter.
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

It was a pleasure hosting you and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 7, 2015 via mobile

We truly enjoyed our labor day weekend stay at Changing Tides. Stephanie and Jay were wonderful hosts and we loved Stephanie's homemade breakfast every morning. There is also a beautiful outdoor space (what they call their outdoor living room!) to sit and read during the day or drink wine around the fire pit at night.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Stephanie S, Owner at Changing Tides Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2015

Thank you for your kind words. We enjoyed meeting you and hope to see you again!
Stephanie

Reviewed September 4, 2015

Spent wonderful time with Stephanie and Jay. Stephanie's cooking is amazing, we loved her homemade breakfasts every morning. Location of Changing Tides is good, about 5 minutes walking distance of the shops and restaurants. Beautiful place to stay!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Stephanie S, Owner at Changing Tides Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2015

Both Jay and I enjoyed meeting you and your wife. It was fun to hang out with you at the fire pit. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 4, 2015

Me and my husband spent 6 days in Changing Tides. This is definitely the best B&B in Rockport. Breakfast were delicious! Stephanie and Jay are friendly and provided lots of information about the area and places to see. The location is great and easy to everything in town.

Date of stay: August 2015