Last week, my husband and I returned to the Beech Tree Inn in Rockport, Mass. for our second visit and were overwhelmingly pleased with our experience. The Inn is beautiful, clean and comfortable and the inn keepers, Rus and Judy are the ultimate hosts. They both went above and beyond to ensure that our trip was an enjoyable one. And to top it all off, the breakfasts were fabulous and the afternoon homemade goodies a real treat! All of this, and the Inn is within walking distance to charming downtown Rockport. Yet again, we both HIGHLY RECOMMEND the Beech Tree Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate three guest room inn in a seaside village on Cape Ann. Two well appointed guest rooms and one suite, all with private baths. AC, TV and ceiling fans. Serving breakfast in a sun filled formal dining room or weather permitting on the porch or patio.Plated Breakfast includes:fresh fruit, home made granola, Greek yogurt, hot entree, baked good and assorted juices, coffee and tea. Enjoy the common areas which include Living Room, recently expanded Sun Room, Covered Side Porch, Patio and Garden area. Sit in a rocking chair while enjoying the sea coast weather and the shade of the 100 year old beech tree. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Beech Tree B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beech Tree Bed And Breakfast
- Beech Tree Hotel Rockport