It is my pleasure to write this review for the Beech Tree Bed & Breakfast in Rockport, Massachusetts. My wife & I stayed there for three nights in June, 2013. The B&B itself is spacious, relaxed, warm & inviting, and well decorated. The deck, located just off the living room, is a terrific place to read, dine, relax, rock on one of the rocking chairs, or simply enjoy the view of the enormous beech tree located steps away. Our bed was comfy and we both slept well every evening. Hosts Dan & Helene made us feel welcome throughout our stay and had great insider tips on dining & local attractions. We were treated to terrific breakfasts made by Helene that we were raving about on our trip home. The location of this b&b is walking distance to Rockport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate three guest room inn in a seaside village on Cape Ann. Two well appointed guest rooms and one suite, all with private baths. AC, TV and ceiling fans. Serving breakfast in a sun filled formal dining room or weather permitting on the porch or patio.Plated Breakfast includes:fresh fruit, home made granola, Greek yogurt, hot entree, baked good and assorted juices, coffee and tea. Enjoy the common areas which include Living Room, recently expanded Sun Room, Covered Side Porch, Patio and Garden area. Sit in a rocking chair while enjoying the sea coast weather and the shade of the 100 year old beech tree. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Beech Tree B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beech Tree Hotel Rockport
- Beech Tree Bed And Breakfast