“A great start to our holiday!”

Seven South Street Inn
Ranked #3 of 24 Rockport B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We stayed at the Seven South Street Inn at the start of our holiday in New England. It is a super place to stay and Debbie and Nick were so welcoming. Our room was lovely and had every comfort .The breakfasts are to die for! We would recommend this inn to everyone and hope to return one day.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Our first experience at a B&B was truly a memorable one. Staying at the Seven South Street Inn was more then we anticipated. The room was lovely and the breakfasts served were exceptional. Debbie and Nick were very helpful and made us feel right at home. In the future should we go back to Rockport, we would not hesitate to stay the Seven South Street Inn.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Such a lovely clean and homely B&B in a nice neighbourhood and in walking distance of Rocketport village centre. Could not fault the way the place is managed and spotless throughout! Only downsides are that the gourmet breakfast that is served is of one variety and no alternative is offered to you as in other places where they have a two to three to choose from. Also if you are a smoker beware that Nick the owner is very rude and abrupt when explaining that the only place you can smoke is outside and down the street as he says that if you are near his property at all, some amount of smoke can go into any windows that are open so preferably the further away from the building the better.Apart from that i would recommend this place to anyone as it does have its goodside which is a comfortable and lovely clean place to stay.

Room Tip: Beware that in Rockport if you do not get down to the village restaurants by early evening you might...
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We just stayed at the Seven South Street Inn for the first time. This Inn is located within walking distance of the center of Rockport, which makes it easy to go shopping, out to dinner or walk to a beach. The Innkeepers, Deb and Nick, are warm & attentive hosts who serve the most delicious gourmet breakfasts we have ever eaten. The most relaxing vacation we've had in a long time and we"ll definitely be back.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

My boyfriend and I decided to head to Rockport for a last minute labor day vaca. We were SO lucky and got a room for one night at Seven South Street Inn. We were greeted by the fantastic owners and shown to our amazing room. Everything was PERFECT. We stayed in room 6, and everything was so comfortable and inviting, it didnt matter that I left my overnight bag at home!! It was clean, cozy, and decorated very classic New England. In the morning we met other guests in the dining room for a very special and tasty breakfast prepared and served by the owners. I felt like I belonged instantly, and enjoyed every bite of breakfast, complete with homemade coffee cake and fruit smoothies!! I will be staying there again and again and hopefully for many nights in a row!! THANK YOU for making our weekend so carefree, comfortable and welcoming!!

Room Tip: Book early to get a room of your choice, but any one will be worth it!!
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I just finished my first stay with Seven South Street Inn and I loved it! There is no doubt in my mind that I will stay here again when visiting Rockport! The innkeepers, Debbie and Nick, were warm, welcoming, pleasant, friendly, and attentive to all of our needs! Debbie and Nick made us feel very much at home and Debbie's breakfast is delicious!!!! Her breakfast alone is reason enough to stay at this fine bed and breakfast, but the service is also top-notch! Debbie and Nick were very helpful in finding good local restaurants, providing us with directions to attractions and beaches in the area, and even giving us beach chairs and umbrellas, as well as beach passes, free of charge!!! I was impressed with Debbie and Nick's kindness and sweet, gentle demeanor! Debbie and Nick are incredibly hospitable and strive to make their guests as comfortable and as happy as possible! The rooms each have their own bathroom and the rooms are impeccably clean! The rooms are beautiful and well-appointed! The bed is extremely comfortable and the rooms are air-conditioned! The Seven South Street Inn is a wonderful place to stay and I would highly recommend it to anyone!!! You will feel welcome and pampered by Debbie and Nick, you will LOVE Debbie's sinful and unique, freshly prepared breakfasts, and you will love the beautiful rooms!!! I can't say enough good things about the Seven South Street Inn!!! Normally, I don't write reviews on hotels or bed and breakfasts, but I felt that Debbie and Nick were so hospitable, friendly, and accommodating to us during our stay that I wanted to give them an excellent review!!! Thank you Debbie and Nick! I look forward to returning next year!!! :-)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Daniele O
Reviewed September 2, 2012

My daughter and I just completed our vacation and stayed at the Seven South Street Inn for the second year and can't wait to return next year. Debbie and Nick make you feel so much at home and make the extra effort to make sure that you have everything you need. They were very helpful in helping us find local restaurants and by giving us directions to places that we wanted to visit. All the rooms are beautifully decorated and you really haven't experienced anything until you have eaten one of Debbie's super delicious breakfasts. This Inn is special in every way and I would highly recommend it.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Debra S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockport
Rockport Inn and Suites
#2 of 24 in Rockport
Linden Tree Inn
Linden Tree Inn
#13 of 24 in Rockport

Been to Seven South Street Inn? Share your experiences!