“Fun Place to Visit”
Review of Bearskin Neck

Bearskin Neck
Ranked #2 of 33 things to do in Rockport
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Tons of shops with unique items. Plenty of places to eat as well.

Scenic views especially at the end of the road overlooking the bay.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Whatever you want, you'll find it here. Lots of great restaurants, local crafts and artists. The only place to be at night

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

The shops in Bearskin Neck are all unique in the very special way. There is something for everyone. The streets are full on delightful food smells as well as the great yummy sweets to choose from. We love Bearskin Neck and look forward to returning again next year. Btw, the shops have GREAT TEACHER RESOURCES for most all subjects areas of study. Just a wonderful place :)....LOVE IT!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I haven't been to Rockport for almost 20 years. It has grown a bit from what I remember. Local artists have great little shops. Stop for an ice cream or some fudge or bring home a lobster or two for dinner. A really nice way to spend a few hours.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was so excited to get to Rockport, while visiting Massachusets. The views did not let me down. It is a very quaint little town, full of shops and places to eat. Parking is a little hard to find, you just have to be patient. We found a space with a parking meter a few blocks down from the center of the action. The meter only took coins, which I had very little of. I entered the first shop I saw and they were very happy to change my $5. bill for quarters. The meters have a 3 hour limit. Our walk through the shops was very pleasant. You can catch glimpses of the water and the boats in between some of the shops. At the end of the strip there is an area where you can sit, relax and enjoy the beautiful views. They are some of the most beautiful and tranquile views I have ever seen. We had lunch at a very popular lobster shack in which they were very friendly. We had dessert at the german strudel place and had an ice cream on our way out of town. I highly recommend this destination! Can't wait to go back!