“Wonderful-looking chocolates”
Review of Tuck's Candy

Tuck's Candy
Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Rockport
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We stopped into Tuck's to get some salt water taffy. While there I browsed around their other candy and found a good selection of various chocolates. However, since we had stopped in another candy shop earlier, I didn't buy any of the chocolate so I can't comment on that. I did buy several flavors of salt water taffy and found it to be average, a little disappointing considering where we were. If I go there again I'll stay on the chocolate side of the shop. :-)

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Loved Tucks! Cute unique gifts and yummy taffy!!! Great stop! Found some interesting musical niknaks there...

Reviewed August 3, 2013

well...... we spent $25 in candy - that should say it all...... they make their own candy on the premises and lots of salt water taffy!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

The boxed taffy is super...I get it every year and take it back for my staff! They also make really yummy chocolates and fudge! It is also a great place to pick up some really nice gifts,cards and jewelry. They are also open late usually till 10 o'clock .

Reviewed July 5, 2013

You can watch while they make taffy and pick from a huge assortment of homemade candies. All are delicious.