“Always Awesome and Open Year Round too!”
Review of Ally's Eatery - CLOSED

Ally's Eatery
Cuisines: American, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: This Eclectic American Eatery is a long overdue and welcome addition to Rockport's cuisine scene, furthermore it's been drawing rave reviews since it's doors first opened on May 16, 2012. Gourmet Wraps, Original Paninis, Signature Subs, and Made Right Here seasonal soups abound. As well, Ally's is open year round.
Rockport, Massachusetts
“Always Awesome and Open Year Round too!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I'm a regular. Why? Because they use quality ingredients, their portions are generous, their prices are reasonable, their staff is friendly and courteous and their food is great!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Paninis and Salads, too”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Recently discoveredAllys while my daughter was visiting. I had something they call the Mexican Mailman and kudos for this one.
And Tessa loved the cruch of all the veggies in the Cobb Salad.
We'll be back yes

1 Thank OliviaNJfan
Punta Gorda, Florida
“Best Ever!!!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Ally's is THE BEST eatery in Rockport that I have EVER been to!!! The service is perfect and the food is even better!!! I can't even describe how wonderful their homemade food is!!!! You can't go wrong with this place!!!

2 Thank Mercedes123_13
“A destination eatery”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Where to begin .. I'm not the reviewer type, but this place is too good to hide. My son married this weekend, and Ally's supplied the groomsmen pre wedding platter. 4 different gourmet wraps, one being vegan, ordered last minute, and they were a fresh hit! + local cookies for dessert, and a handmade cup soup, for me, for 5 bucks. 2 thumbs up, staff!

1 Thank Latinfoodee
Sussex
“Not vegetarian friendly . . . Rude service, too.”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

OK, I asked several times "Is the Chipolte Sweet Potato Corn Chowder" vegetarian? And was told "oh sure!" Whilst eating it I found LARGE chunks of bacon in it! They were rude when we complained, as well, and only said, "Well, we don't actually MAKE the food here!" Food was fine, but won't return, and I live in Rockport in the summers and eat out a lot, so lost revenue. Hopefully a manager will read this and instruct the staff better!

4 Thank Georgypoergy
Proprietor J, Owner at Ally's Eatery, responded to this review, August 10, 2013
This review is not worth the keystroke effort that it would take to type the word liar.
I will however scribe this. This person used profanity in front of elderly patrons, had to be asked to leave, and ultimately the police almost had to be telephoned on him. After our first year event free, we were bound to get "one." - thank you