“Don't Waste your $$$$$$$$$”
Review of Robin's Nest

Robin's Nest
Ranked #3 of 8 Dessert in Rockport
Cuisines: American
Description: Gelato
Description: Gelato
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I'm shocked at all the positive reviews posted! This place is overpriced and the gelato wasn't even good. My friend threw hers away. The photos are deceiving because you only get about 3 oz for $4 -- outrageous. There are so many other ice cream places in town, please just keep walking on by. This is a definite tourist trap.

1  Thank Gorillazoo

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Stopped in to try the gelato since I had read so many positive reviews on tripadvisor and they were all right. Simply excellent gelato that was made from scratch. Having tried gelato many times in Italy, I can say that it is equal to or better to any I had on trip while I there.If you are in Rockport you must try this Italian yummy treat!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

This was our first stop on our first trip to Rockport. The gelato flavor selection is amazing and the portions are large. My friend and I both got 'kiddie' portions and it was just the perfect size, served in a dish with a mini cone on top. Yummy! There are a couple of benches outside to watch the world go by as you enjoy your treat.

1  Thank norma g
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Well the gelato was fantastic. A perfect stop while walking around & shopping. There are many flavors, which you can sample first. I had a scoop of nutella & black chocolate flavors. Wow what a combination (if you like chocolate that is). They were smooth & creamy. Reasonably priced. The place was close to an area were you can go & sit on some rocks & enjoy the water view as your eating your gelato.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Robin's has great flavors and Milkyway was excellent. Service was great and there are a few benches outside to sit and people watch.