“Superb”
Review of Atlantic Pizza Company - CLOSED

Atlantic Pizza Company
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Description: Located in the heart of downtown Rockport, we pride ourselves on our fresh ingredients and beautiful location overlooking the water. You can stop by for a slice and a salad, or take a pie home to enjoy with friends and family.
Chevy Chase, Maryland
“Superb”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

...and it took credit cards. Wish it stayed open a little later.
Best pizza I've had in a long time.

Visited July 2014

Toronto
“Tasty fresh pizza”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Only had a small margarita pizza, but It was good, and on a nice thin crust. Would buy there again. Paid $10 which was less expensive than most meals for one in Rockport.

• Visited July 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent thin-crust pizza”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

If you like your pizza with a thin crust (and I do!), you will definitely enjoy Atlantic pizza. Great pizza - great price.

Visited July 2014
Austin, TX
“Good pizza, poor service”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Yes, the pizza was good. But when my family walked in at 6:15 and was told that they were out of large pizzas and had no plates, we were confused. We had to order 3 small pizzas to feed our family of 4, and that was way more expensive. We tried to be troopers, because I had really enjoyed their pizza on a previous trip to Rockport. Unfortunately, the teenagers running the shop did not improve our experience. It took easily 30 min for our food and the pizzas came out at different times, which was awkward because I couldn't eat my food while my little girl didn't have hers.
All in all, a very weird experience. It was kind if a joke with all the customers that this place was BYOP (plates). Management needs to stay on top of their employees to maintain a high level of customer service.

3 Thank Luv2TravelAustin_Tx
Edgewood, Kentucky
“Wonderful pizza”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I've been to Rockport several times and this was the first time Atlantic Pizza was open. It was great pizza! Not a large variety but it's very tasty. I will definitely eat here again.

• Visited May 2014