“Good lobster”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
boston,ma
“Good lobster”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We had very good lobster risotto and shrimp on a quiet night in September. A bit heavy on the garlic, but otherwise good. Also a good selection of beers and a very nice view of Rockport harbor.

Visited September 2012

Vermont
“Dinner”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

The sea scallops made with blue cheese were beyond good. The atomosphere was not much and the service could have been a bit better. The table next to us never saw a waitress after having been seated and they got up and left. If you want good food, a reasonable price and don't care about the atmosphere and aren't in a hurry, this is a good choice.

Visited September 2012
Rockport, Massachusetts
“Unbelievable Scallops! Best on Cape Ann”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I am a local Rockporter and have dined at many fine places on Cape Ann, but last night, eating at the Blue Lobster Grill at the entrance to Bearskin Neck, I had the most delicious baked scallops in a light blue cheese sauce that I have ever eaten! My dining partner had the Lobster Special for $15.95. The lobster was quite large and the plate presentation with the lobster sitting on a bed of fresh greens was very appealing. Now that they have a liquor license I was able to enjoy my meal with a light but very refreshing glass of pinot gricio... an added bonus. Our server was very attentive and friendly even though it was a busy holiday weekend night. Although I have eaten fantastic breakfasts at the Blue Lobster, this was my first time having dinner there, but it definitely will not be my last!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Cyn8040
Bridgewater, New Jersey
“During our visit, we ate there three times!!”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Great staff, and very well priced food . I don
t eat meat and the veggies burgers are wonderful. They have wine as well

Visited August 2012
TEMPLETON
“Good deceit!”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

So the front entrance does not easily reveal the fact that there is a nice water view out back-- the "good deceit!" The food was averagely priced and the menu was pretty extensive. The bar selection-not so much. I wanted a raspberry mojito--no can do, that day :( Settled for sprite. I ordered a halibut special over risotto-whicchh reaallly wasn't the best risotto, BUT it was good due to the lobster sauce which had sizable chunks of lobster claw meat. Hubby ordered the seafood marinara and did not complain. The sauce was good and seafood was not overcooked. Atmosphere= ehh, metza metza. When it is empty its lovely, crowded or busy its pretty noisy and some tables too close for comfort. Server was okay...young guy kind of goofy but friendly. Overall, the food was good and the view was great!

• Visited August 2012