“Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2012

The sea scallops made with blue cheese were beyond good. The atomosphere was not much and the service could have been a bit better. The table next to us never saw a waitress after having been seated and they got up and left. If you want good food, a reasonable price and don't care about the atmosphere and aren't in a hurry, this is a good choice.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I am a local Rockporter and have dined at many fine places on Cape Ann, but last night, eating at the Blue Lobster Grill at the entrance to Bearskin Neck, I had the most delicious baked scallops in a light blue cheese sauce that I have ever eaten! My dining partner had the Lobster Special for $15.95. The lobster was quite large and the plate presentation with the lobster sitting on a bed of fresh greens was very appealing. Now that they have a liquor license I was able to enjoy my meal with a light but very refreshing glass of pinot gricio... an added bonus. Our server was very attentive and friendly even though it was a busy holiday weekend night. Although I have eaten fantastic breakfasts at the Blue Lobster, this was my first time having dinner there, but it definitely will not be my last!

1  Thank Cyn8040
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Great staff, and very well priced food . I don
t eat meat and the veggies burgers are wonderful. They have wine as well

Reviewed August 29, 2012

So the front entrance does not easily reveal the fact that there is a nice water view out back-- the "good deceit!" The food was averagely priced and the menu was pretty extensive. The bar selection-not so much. I wanted a raspberry mojito--no can do, that day :( Settled for sprite. I ordered a halibut special over risotto-whicchh reaallly wasn't the best risotto, BUT it was good due to the lobster sauce which had sizable chunks of lobster claw meat. Hubby ordered the seafood marinara and did not complain. The sauce was good and seafood was not overcooked. Atmosphere= ehh, metza metza. When it is empty its lovely, crowded or busy its pretty noisy and some tables too close for comfort. Server was okay...young guy kind of goofy but friendly. Overall, the food was good and the view was great!

Reviewed August 25, 2012

The food was nice, and the location is on the water, but the seating is all inside. We had lunch there, rather than dinner.

1  Thank RawDesign