“what's bad about a cupcake anyway?”
Review of Rockin' Cupcakes

Rockin' Cupcakes
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Rockport
Fairhaven, Massachusetts
“what's bad about a cupcake anyway?”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I was craving lemon, which wasn't a featured flavor that day, but more than made do with the Vanilla Snowball. Perfectly moist and dense cake with the quality buttercream I expect in a designer cake. Hit the spot. And there are enough flavors of ice cream available to sweeten the deal.

Visited July 2013

Massachusetts
“Nice dessert option”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Take your time and choose a few to share. We tried a cappuccino, triple chocolate, Boston cream,
Vanilla coconut. Boston cream didn't gap have much pudding. Triple chocolate was everyone's favorite, followed by the capuccino. The adventurous can try to eat 4cupcakes, 4 scoops of ice cream and 4 toppings in 4 minutes for a free dessert!

• Visited June 2013
Edgartown, Massachusetts
“Better than ice cream”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

The frosting was buttercream, the cupcakes fluffy, a day like heaven and they don't melt like ice cream. Great spot to sit and enjoy time with family and friends.

Visited July 2012
Arlington, Massachusetts
“Unique Delicious Cuppycakes”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My friends and I stopped here to indulge, and everyone left happy. They had a very fun selection of cupcakes, as well as the old favorites. On this particular trip, we tried the Elvis (peanut butter and banana) topped with bacon, triple chocolate, chocolate oreo, and chocolate macaroon. The cake was moist and tasty, but the star is the frosting- they actually put frosting INSIDE the cupcakes! I can only speak for the chocolate macaroon, but it was truly one of the best cupcakes I've ever had: chocolate cake topped with buttercream and coconut frosting, a drizzle of chocolate ganache and some delightful little crunchy bits that I believe were toffee.

The counter help was amazing- they answered all of our questions and were really friendly and engaging.

Also- I brought my cupcake back to Boston with me, and it is good to note that it was packed in a single sized box quite securely.

I was a little wary about spending $3.50 on a single cupcake, but it was well worth it. Also, if you buy 5 cupcakes, you get a sixth free.

• Visited June 2012
Albany, New York
“Save room for dessert”
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

We always stop here on day one so we have dessert for a few days (buy 5 cupcakes get one free). Now these are not necessarily a bargain but they are tasty and they have a creative variety of flavors.

• Visited May 2013