“Better than ice cream”

Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Rockport
Edgartown, Massachusetts
“Better than ice cream”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

The frosting was buttercream, the cupcakes fluffy, a day like heaven and they don't melt like ice cream. Great spot to sit and enjoy time with family and friends.

Visited July 2012

Arlington, Massachusetts
“Unique Delicious Cuppycakes”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My friends and I stopped here to indulge, and everyone left happy. They had a very fun selection of cupcakes, as well as the old favorites. On this particular trip, we tried the Elvis (peanut butter and banana) topped with bacon, triple chocolate, chocolate oreo, and chocolate macaroon. The cake was moist and tasty, but the star is the frosting- they actually put frosting INSIDE the cupcakes! I can only speak for the chocolate macaroon, but it was truly one of the best cupcakes I've ever had: chocolate cake topped with buttercream and coconut frosting, a drizzle of chocolate ganache and some delightful little crunchy bits that I believe were toffee.

The counter help was amazing- they answered all of our questions and were really friendly and engaging.

Also- I brought my cupcake back to Boston with me, and it is good to note that it was packed in a single sized box quite securely.

I was a little wary about spending $3.50 on a single cupcake, but it was well worth it. Also, if you buy 5 cupcakes, you get a sixth free.

• Visited June 2012
Albany, New York
“Save room for dessert”
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

We always stop here on day one so we have dessert for a few days (buy 5 cupcakes get one free). Now these are not necessarily a bargain but they are tasty and they have a creative variety of flavors.

• Visited May 2013
Connecticut
“Nice Variety of Cupcakes”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We each enjoyed a cupcake and tea and coffee. They also serve cupcakes a la mode and make sundaes out of them, too. Something for everyone. Quite impressive variety of cupcakes, given the current cupcake craze.

Visited May 2013
Lowell, Massachusetts
“I really don't know how to say anything bad haha”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Ok, I will say one thing, the prices are high, but number 1: you know they are gonna be. Number 2: You are on Bearskin Neck in Rockport Mass, it's gonna be a little more, and Number 3: You won't mind forking over the cash cause its damn good. Ok, Probably gushing a little, it's just cupcakes, but these cupcakes hit the spot. We got specialty cupcake places opening up everywhere like mushrooms. Food Network, is making cupcakes out to be the next big thing. But this place is a notch above. Whatever type of cupcake you have a craving for, they have it, Plus you have the extra bonus of making a cupcake Sundae, for the max calorie effect. So it's short and sweet here, come to Rockport, come to Bearskin Neck, and eat a cupcake.. or two... you might even want three, but I wouldn't suggest that...

• Visited June 2012