“Love, Love, Love Rockport and the 7th Wave”

7th Wave Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 53 Restaurants in Rockport
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: The 7th Wave is under new management for the 2017 season! We welcome you to visit us, try our new menu and of course, enjoy the view!
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We drove 1 hour round trip out of our way to go to the 7th Wave. We even called before we left to make sure they were open. While the 7th Wave was the only reason we drove to Rockport on our trip from Cape Cod to New Hampshire (we had a coupon), we were as thrilled with the community as we were the restaurant. The whole experience was indescribable, but I'll try! The eclectic stores, the beautiful waterscapes, and wonderful food made for the perfect afternoon. My wife had never ordered a lobster. She's had lobster tails, etc, but she ordered a lobster at the 7th Wave. The waitress went above and beyond and shelled it for her! It was perfect. I'm not into seafood myself and opted for a burger and fries. They were hot and what I expected. The view from our table was perfect. The community wasn't very busy when we were there and we were happy. The waitress said they can have some lengthy waits during peak season. We loved the whole package.

1  Thank wv_sc0tt

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We loved the view of the harbor. Service was fast and friendly. My husband enjoyed the grilled salmon and asparagus and I enjoyed my lobster roll, with huge chunks of lobster meat.

1  Thank HappyTravelerCT
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Enjoy seafood or club sandwiches and have a few beers with water views of Rockport Harbor as you sit on the roof deck... is there a better spot in Rockport to have lunch in the summertime? Prices are reasonable. Restaurant isn't fancy, nor dumpy, it's just a regular cool place, you can't go wrong, great atmosphere. I would highly recommend 7th Wave if you're looking to have a nice reasonably priced lunch by the water in Rockport.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

The atmosphere is minimal, with no real vibe. Food was fine, price reasonable, but nothing spectacular. Wooden tables, floor, straight back chairs, cold, indifferent wait staff. no big problem, just not outstanding. Terrific view.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Nice place to relax while eating. Food was good
but a little dear. Views are spectacular. Service
was a little slow but waitresses were friendly and
accommodating.