“Nice restaurant, good food and Drinks.”

7th Wave Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 53 Restaurants in Rockport
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: The 7th Wave is under new management for the 2017 season! We welcome you to visit us, try our new menu and of course, enjoy the view!
Reviewed July 5, 2012

This is located in a very scenic area of Rockport.I must say the food was great and the cocktails unique. I was pleasantly surprized and I will return to this restaurant again!

Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

The lobster is mixed with mayo and is served cold in a warm toasted bun. I was expecting the meat to be sauteed in butter and served warm. I didnt like it. Nice waiter tho. No passion with the cooking of the food.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

I love Rockport and I love the fresh sea scallops Rockport has to offer. Much to my surprise I went to 7th Wave at Tuna Wharf and found they had updated their menu. (Not sure how long ago) and fried scallops is no longer an option. The only scallop option is 4 sea scallops sauted for an app option.

Aside from that - the service was good, our server was friendy but a bit distracted. The restaurant was busy but not in season busy.

I had the grilled chicken salad - it was good nothing to write home about.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

We visited 7th Wave in August 2011. It was a windy afternoon, but the deck overlooking the water was more tempting than the wind was daunting. My husband and I split the Raw Bar for two, which was really delightful for $34.99. I gave this an excellent review because of the combination of location, atmosphere and food. Our server was very friendly and knowledgeable. When we asked about the unique flavor profiles of the dipping sauces offered with the meal, we learned that the owner is from the Caribbean - it made perfect sense. Traditional sauces plus those that had the spice profiles of the islands were great compliments to oysters, shrimp, lobster and tuna poke. It is worth a stop if you visit the tourist destination of Bearskin Neck in Rockport.

Reviewed October 11, 2011

Being from California our group of friends went to Rockport on a mission to find a perfect lobster roll and cold beer. We asked the proprietor of one of the art shops to recommend a good place; he immediately said go to the 7th Wave. The joint is casual, has a great view of the harbor and a friendly staff. We asked the fetching young waitress how the lobster rolls were - she immediately answered - "phenominal". Everyone in our party who could process shellfish ordered the rolls. The waitress came back to our one friend who was at risk from anaphalatic shock and advised against his order because of the risk of co-mingling with shell fish. Nice touch! We put her bold declaration on the rolls to test.. yes - PHENOMINAL. After an excellent dinner we spoke to Elaine, the executive chef. She was out of the kitchen catching a cool breeze. For some reason she was hesitant to give us the secret ingredients for the rolls...a special something that complemented the lobster and kicked it up a notch. If you're fortunate enough to find yourself in Rockport make a point to try the rolls.

1  Thank David F