“Not worth the cost...”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Rockland
Reviewed June 27, 2013

a Bad first impression...The key did not open the outside door to the property. I walked all the way back to the front desk and they said the door sometimes does'nt open, just open it from the inside and leave it propped open...nice.... Then the key did not open the room door, fool me once shame on you fool me twice and I give you a two on Trip Advisor. The room was okay but overpriced, and the shower had no water pressure. I will not be back....

Room Tip: Choose a room at another hotel....
Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
GMMA047, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to report to TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at Comfort Inn.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the side entrance door and room key on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with both our front desk staff and our maintenance department to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

We did have a trouble with our electronic key card reader this week due to a power surge from a thunder storm and we have since corrected the problem. I apologize that it caused you a problem during your stay at our hotel.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Rockland.

Kind Regards,

Comfort Inn, Rockland
781-982-1000

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Great price rooms standard and clean Nice having free breakfast included Excellent service Would prefer they didn't let people smoke and drink at entry way I had children with me and walking into a hotel with a bunch of guys drinking beer And smoking was uncomfortable Put in an area out back for that Otherwise good value

• Stayed: June 2013

We would like to thank you for taking the time to report to TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay.

Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

We will begin a complete renovation of our hotel and we are looking into creating a new patio area to accomodate a smoking section.

Thank you so much for your business and we hope to see you in the future.

Kind Regards,

Comfort Inn, Rockland
781-982-1000

Reviewed May 21, 2013

This hotel is a good location for people traveling to Boston/New England/Plymouth or Cape Cod. Quiet and clean. I stay at Comfort Inn hotels. The breakfast at this one was not as extensive as others, but was okay (we were looking forward to a big breakfast since we were racing but we found a few things). Wifi is good. Checkin late was painfully slow, but everything else was what you would expect - no surprises.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
GMMA047, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

I am glad our location was convenient for your trip! Being located half way between Plymouth and Boston is certainly a bonus for our hotel! Having the hot breakfast with scrambled eggs, bacon and belgian waffles has been a favorite with our guests! I apologize that your check-in was slow late at night. I will certainly speak to my staff to ensure that they are working efficiently with all of our guests.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

My daughter and I traveled from Indiana to Boston to visit my brother and his family over Easter weekend. We stayed at the Comfort Inn for the very first time. It was a very pleasant experience. We were originally to stay in a room on the first floor but the room wasn't quite what I had booked so the front desk employee immediately upgraded us at no charge. The first floor smells a little bit smokey since there are smoking rooms. We were put on the third floor, a totally non-smoking floor. Our room was #313. It was a very nice and clean room. Our room was cleaned by the hotel cleaning service promptly every morning. The library was gorgeous and so peaceful to sit in. The other sitting area with the computer was just as nice. The breakfast area was so clean and the food was good. Items were constantly being restocked and the area wiped clean. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Very nice place to stay. Friendly, accommodating staff. Beautiful den/sitting room right off the lobby with a nice set of bookshelves and large comfortable sofas. Coffee is always on. Large comfortable breakfast area and the complimentary breakfast was quite good. Plenty of nice restaurants in the immediate area. Only problem was that the computer in the lobby had some outdated versions of MS Office products which prevented me from printing some files. That problem was quickly solved by the willingness of the front desk staff to allow me use of their computer to print out several copies of the files in question. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: If you need the elevator, ask for a room closer to the end of the hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Stayed for the first time due to latest snow storm. Very much appreciated the staff at the front desk, their professional friendly attitude cheered us through the power outages,thank you! Very nice breakfast also really appreciated, as well as the clean, comfortable rooms.
Only negative which has nothing to do with the staff, is the use of styrofoam cups and plates in the DR - when will these establishments care enough about people's health and our environment to switch to a better product?

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 29, 2012

As someone who stays at Comfort Inn's every week, I must say this location is by far the most "comfortable". The hotel gives off more of an Inn environment versus a standard hotel. The downstairs (lobby area) has a library room w/ fireplace which is great for reading or just relaxing after a long day. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. Rooms were clean and location has dining and shopping close by. Great experience/I will be back. Thank you.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockland
Best Western Rockland
Comfort Inn Randolph
Comfort Inn Randolph
#1 of 1 in Randolph
Candlewood Suites - Boston Braintree

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!