Furnace Brook Winery at Hilltop Orchards
Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wine, Donuts, Apples AND Hiking Trails!

I just LOVE this place. And Sara and David are so friendly and awesome! I've been here countless... read more

Reviewed April 28, 2020
Eagenra
via mobile
Everything you want in an afternoon

We had no idea what we were walking into, but we didn't leave for hours. The driveway and parking... read more

Reviewed February 22, 2020
Nate080411
Nashua, New Hampshire

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 1, 2015 via mobile

The owner has one of the best products I've had in a long time. Best Cider Doughnuts EVER!! Good wine and really good cider. My only complaint is parking. You're either on the grass or on the steep hill. Not easy for someone handicapped or just someone who can't clime a steep hill. Other than that's one of my favorite orchards.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed June 20, 2015

Love going to this winery! We had my daughters bridal shower here and it was a wonderful event. Of course the wine was great, the food fabulous especially the burgers. Fun at the bonfire toasting huge marshmallows for smors!

Great time

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed June 9, 2015

First people there on a rainy day. Wines were just taken out of cold storage so hadn't had a chance to breathe. Advertising is a bit misleading as only your first sample free and the next five are a dollar a piece which isn't bad but not free.. Friendly people, decent setting - great place I can imagine in the winter coming in from skiing to sit in front of the fire but this time of year it needed a little something to make it a little bit more inviting. Overall I enjoyed the experience.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed June 8, 2015 via mobile

Super great location and very welcoming spot. If you've never had apple wine, you must try this. I recommend the ice wine and the Johnny mash cider.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed June 3, 2015

They offer tastings: 5 tastes for $5. Friendly staff. Very good cider doughnuts. Peach Melba pie was good.

Date of experience: May 2015