“Great Staff and Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #44 of 109 Restaurants in Revere
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Branford
“Great Staff and Great food”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Although this is one of the older style A frame Ihops the food and the staff is excellent. The decor is a little worn out though and really needs updating. This store does have a tendency to get busy fast and you may in fact end up having to wait to get seated.

• Visited December 2013

York, Maine
“Good food and many options”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Lots of nice staff, very VERY quick delivery of food and surprising large variety of different syrups sitting on the table. Usually, one syrup is standard. Having 2 to choose from is a commodity. There were 4 syrups to choose from. I am incredibly picky with blueberry syrup as most places it tends to taste like cough syrup. I do not like breakfast foods, but I tried a bite of my husband's pancakes with blueberry syrup and it was VERY good! I think I can actually order a breakfast food the next time I go there! It's tough not liking maple syrup, eggs, potatoes, etc. While I consider a BLT to be a breakfast item, most places do not. Apparently, it was standard for them to offer a BLT in the morning or they could have been making an exception and just didn't make it appear that was an exception, which was very good business practice! The BLT even came with a choice of a side, which I had onion rings that were good as well. The BLT was HUGE!! Bacon was perfect and plentiful. A little too much lettuce for the bread, though. Had the bread been bigger to withstand everything, it would have been fine, but the bread was too small for the contents. Still a good BLT, though! Very minimal parking. Get there early in the morning if going for breakfast. It packs up fast! Smaller than average IHOP.

• Visited November 2013
KL
“Big servings”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Had the pancakes that tasted good. The fries in the order of chicken strips were crispy and the chicken strips were tasty. Portions were big and could be a easily shared among small eaters.

Visited August 2013
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Always great food”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

My family does not have an IHOP nearby so we love to visit them when we are traveling. The food is served fresh and hot and it is always delicious. The prices are very reasonable as well. My kids love the chocolate chocolate chip pancakes and I like the healthy choices like the harvest grain pancakes or the tilapia. Our food preparation was a bit slow at this visit and the waitress offered us free drinks while we waited. We really appreciated that special touch. There aren't a lot of food choices in Revere; I recommend this one!

• Visited November 2012
Maine
“Always lots of yummy choices”
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

So dependable for lots of different food choices and wallets. Busy here at noon but only a five minute wait. Waitress was quick and efficient. Food was hot and delicious and served quickly. They've got me coming back for more!

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!