I was hesitant about this hotel having read other reiews on here. We were also caught out by priceline with this hotel as we would never have have stayed so far from the transport system otherwise. Unlike what others have said, the hotel is easy to find on Route 1. It does seem that a new entrance has been built to allow access straight from the highway. The rooms were of a good size, clean with air con that worked (though it could have been a few degrees cooler). I would say that the hotel is only suitable for those with access to a car, but the carpark was fine and nothing like the scary stories posted on here of broken windows and warning signs everywhere.
The other big complaint from previous reviews is about the breakfast offered. There was a range of bagels, toast, muffins & pastries along with a waffle machine, fruit, juices, yoghurts, eggs etc. I cannot understand why some reviews said this was inadequate. It is true that there is no hot items but most people staying here are doing so as they are trying to budget and avoid the high costs og hotels in central Boston. If you want a hot deluxe buffet breakfast every day stay somewhere else.
My only complaint is really with priceline as it is deceitful to say that this hotel is included with those much closer to the airport. This is not the fault of the hotel though. It was a shame that during summer months they were renovating the pool. The hotel is also starting a repainting programme of the exterior so it is obviously keen to keep up its image.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located just 7 miles north of Boston on Route 1 North. We offer complimentary shuttle to/from Wonderland MBTA Station (Blue Line) during limited hours of the day. Please contact the hotel directly for hours and availability information. We hope you will consider our hotel for your stay as we offer a complimentary breakfast, an indoor pool , complimentary internet access and on property laundry services. The business center, located on our lobby level, is perfect for checking emails and printing boarding passes. Our team hopes to welcome you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels and Priceline so you can book your Quality Inn Revere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Boston North Hotel Revere
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Boston North
- Courtyard Boston Revere Saugus
- Courtyard Revere
- Revere Courtyard
- Revere Marriott