“Beware of the noise”
Review of Quality Inn Revere

Quality Inn Revere
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Revere
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Stayed here for just one night, room 527. Clean, well appoointed room, but very, very noisy, as traffic noise was suprisingly loud, and window insulation somehow lacking insulation qualities. Internet free and very fast, reliable. Cosy bed. Upon leaving, at 6am with shuttle to the airport, no one was present at the reception area, waited for 12 minutes, then had to leave... rather strange.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank PremiumFlyer74
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Revere

Reviewed April 26, 2013

The reviews made it sound not so great so I was a bit wary, but we were very pleased with our visit. We were several families going to Boston with the kids for a few days during spring vacation. Rather than spend $300+ /night in Boston, we figured we'd stay just outside and spend 1/2 the amount. Having kids, we needed a pool! We were pleasantly surprised with this hotel. The staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. The accommodations were standard fare for Marriott- tastefully done rooms, comfortable beds. The pool was VERY cold, but the kids still went in. The exercise room treadmills were broken but there was an elliptical. The breakfast was standard and the person helpful. The location is great! We drove our cars to the Wonderland stop (10-15 min away) and took the MBTA into Boston both days. Easy in and out at peak rush hour. The hotel is on Rt 1 so I thought it would be noisy, but it was very quiet. I have no idea how the other people who commented on this hotel could not find it... it's right on Rt 1 next to a landmark (Kappy's). Parking was great and free. We had a great time and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
JosephVanciniGM, General Manager at Quality Inn Revere, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with Trip Advisor. Your comments and evaluation of our hotel are greatly appreciated. Thank you for the kind words regarding our location and how it was easy to find the hotel located directly on Route 1 North. Wonderland Train Station, with easy transit to Boston downtown, is a great way to get to/from the city.
Parking is easy as you noted in your comments. I apologize for the pool temperature and it not being up to your standard. We monitor the temperatures each day and will have our engineer verify the pool more frequently.

I hope to welcome you back again one day soon and thank you for your business!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I found this hotel extremely hard to find, especially when you have to travel through many neighborhoods before you could find this hotel. It does give you a chance to see some of the old homes, but when you are in a hurry to get to the hotel and unwind, it can get a little frustrating to travel through many neighborhoods before you can find the hotel. The hotel was extremely clean. The hotel staff was helpful and pleasant. The heater kept me up all night. Everytime it would turn on it was soooo loud that I couldn't sleep. I finally had to turn it off and it was 35 degrees outside. The morning breakfast was very good, infact I think that it was one of the better ones that I have had. There was plenty of food, scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, waffles, toast and cereal. The staff was constantly replenishing the eggs, sausage etc. Everything was piping hot and good. Thank You for a great breakfast. I was afraid to go out at night for dinner, because I thought that I would get lost and I didn't want to travel through the neighborhoods again, so I found a sandwich place that I could walk to for dinner. I probably would not stay here again because of the location of this hotel. I would prefer to find one that was easier to find. However, I would recommend this hotel, because of the cleanlieness and great customer service that they offer. But remember that their heaters are extremely loud and may keep you up at night.

1  Thank zenakitty1
JosephVanciniGM, General Manager at Quality Inn Revere, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Thank you for taking time to share your comments and evaluation of our hotel on Trip Advisor. We appreciate the time and detail of your review as we strive to give the best possible product and service as expected at Marriott Fairfield Inn and Suites. I was pleased to read that you found our hotel team helpful and pleasant. As well, our new breakfast was recently introduced to rave reviews and I see that you were impressed by the new offering of items. Our hot scrambled eggs and sausage has been a huge hit since we started this on April 1, 2013. The "make your own hot waffles" are also one of the top items in our complimentary breakfast.
I apologize that our location, directly on Route 1 in Revere, was hard to find when you were trying to find us. Our entry, located on the north side of Route 1, requires several turns if you are on the opposite side of the divided highway. Please, if you need assistance during your next visit with us, we are happy to direct you on the telephone.

Your business is greatly appreciated and I look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

You don't expect to find yogurts 8 days out of date in hotels!!! Plus person in charge didn't seem to care . Rest of staff seem to be the opposite very helpful . Not a lot around here but handy for the airport .

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you fo taking time to share the details of your experience with us on Trip Advisor. Your evaluation and comments are greatly appreciated. I was pleased to read that you found our staff helpful and our location hand to the airport. Many guests use our airport shuttle to/from Logan Airport and opt to book our Park/Fly program. I must apologize for the concerns you shared with our yogurt product in the breakfast area. We audit the dates on a daily basis and I have asked our food and beverage team to please review our product dates more carefully. This is a rare occurance and I am sorry you experience this inconvenience.

I hope to welcome you back to my hotel when your travels take you to the North of Boston market area and thank you for your business!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

As a Marriott Paltinum Elite member, I spend nearly 100 nights a year away from home. Marriott is really my second home and I want to call your attention to Joe Vancini, the General Manager of this greater Boston airport hotel. I left my Toyota Highlander there for 10 days earlier this year under their Park, Stay & Fly program -which is quite a good value. It is far less expensive than the overpriced airport parking. Anyway, I stayed in touch with Joe during my Florida trip (he gave me his personal cell phone number) and when I arrived back at Logan, it was during a short window during which the hotel does not normally offer airport shuttle service. My flight arrived in Boston smack in the middle of their break, and Joe dispatched a hotel employee to meet me anyway! If he did not do that, I would have had to wait at the airport for up to an hour. As it turned out and because he cared, I got back to the hotel quickly, was able to pick up my car and was on my way. I learned that Joe is a 20+ year Marriott veteran. Folks like Joe Vancini are the reason I will remain a loyal Marriott customer. Hats off to you, Joe!

Room Tip: Ask for Joe. He is the man!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking time to share such great comments after your recent stay at our hotel in Revere. It was a great pleasure to have you with us and our team appreciated all the wonderful compliments you shared in the review. As a loyal Marriott Reward Member, you are the reason we have a place to work everyday!

I personally look forward to welcoming you back the next time and so pleased you shared these kind words with the folks at Trip Advisor!

See you soon!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Nothing special to write about other than it was average. We stayed for the weekend. The pool was very small and the heater was not working (which we found out why the pool was so cold due a fire alarm going off Sunday morning when the heater set it off - not sure what happened and really don't care). Yah, I'm not thrilled with the place as you can see but it wasn't BAD - just average. Would I stay there again - probably not unless I had to.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking time to share your comments with Trip Advisor after your recent stay at our hotel. I was sorry to read of the concerns you experienced with our pool area. Our engineering team was notified of the heating and ventiliation system concerns and a repair service dispatched immediately. I certainly hope, during your next visit with us, you can enjoy that area of our hotel.

We strive to give the best possible service and product in the North of Boston market area. Please give us another chance when you are in the area and we thank you for your business!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

We stayed 2 nights and this was the perfect location between Salem and Boston.
Clean, comfortable, nice breakfast at a great price.
Other reviews that it was hard to find and also hard to get to but it was not a problem at all for us.
The pool and fitness room were winners in my kids eyes.
Would stay here again for sure!

Room Tip: Would love ot had 2 queens instead of 2 doubles but they were comfortable - just not very big.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

It was a pleasure to read your review and thank you for taking time to share your experience with Trip Advisor. Our pool and exercise rooms are two of our outstanding amenities and many guests enjoy the large spaces.

I hope to welcome you back again one day soon and thank you for your business!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Revere
Comfort Inn & Suites Boston Logan International Airport
Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#6 of 9 in Danvers
Rodeway Inn Logan International Airport
Four Points by Sheraton Boston Logan Airport
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston-Peabody

Been to Quality Inn Revere? Share your experiences!